Rogers Cup - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #76
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Rogers Cup

Hopefully they will destroy them like in Stanford

Come on Vikkiri !
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #77
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiristea. View Post
Vika and Maria have a really open draw to the final now.. but I don't want Maria to over do it.
Let's over do it one more time
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #78
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Good luck Vikkiri!
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:36 PM   #79
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Vika pulls out. No final.
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #80
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Vika pulls out. No final.
What? Why?
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #81
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Arm injury or something..,
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #82
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

They said Vika had a hand injury.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #83
country flag Nikkiri

Must have done it in practice. She was only on the practice courts an hour ago.
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #84
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoMasha23 View Post
They said Vika had a hand injury.
Well that sucks. I thought they were gonna win another title.
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #85
country flag Nikkiri

Stephanie Myles is implying they bailed cause it's raining and they wouldn't be able to get to Cincy in time.......
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #86
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Stephanie Myles is implying they bailed cause it's raining and they wouldn't be able to get to Cincy in time.......
Wouldn't they just move the doubles final indoors?
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #87
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Quote:
But it doesn't make sense . Vika has a bye in the first round there and doesn't play doubles. If anything Kiri is the one in a hurry of those two. It's sad but I believe the injury is real, just bad luck
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #88
country flag Nikkiri

Obviously Vika faked an injury for Kiri......
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #89
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

The only problem is that the witches got the title
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote