Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 120 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:25 AM   #1786
country flag HeySafZvoneRenka
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

thx Insideout
HeySafZvoneRenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #1787
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

I found this too.

ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:26 AM   #1788
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

So many forehands
Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 05:18 AM   #1789
country flag HeySafZvoneRenka
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post

So many forehands

Good old memories...........if only she could do this more often.......then we don't have to worry sooooooooo much.........i think I finally realized now that it was a big mistake n bad timing that henin retired.....i think that I bet that no one was ready to number 1 or expecting her to retire so early
HeySafZvoneRenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:52 PM   #1790
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for this!

I just watched the San Diego QF against Peng. Am I crazy to think there were some considerable improvements in court coverage? I thought Ana was defending pretty well. Scott's work already showing.

Still a lot of work ahead and a lot of room for improvement in all areas, but good signs there.. I think Ana could add a couple of kilos though, so she is able to put more weight on the ball.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 12:52 PM   #1791
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post

So many forehands

I wanna cry...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #1792
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights against Zvonareva:

Decent match though Ana lost.
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 03:10 PM   #1793
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

This video doesn't seem to be posted. The bit with Ana starts at 3:14.

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #1794
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

USO practice videos:

Toss..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #1795
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

For God's sake Gasquet,close your jaw and just breathe!
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 11:22 PM   #1796
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

Ana's on court interview from yesterday is up on her website but it says that its not available in my country Has anyone been able to watch it?
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 11:30 PM   #1797
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1092 View Post
Ana's on court interview from yesterday is up on her website but it says that its not available in my country Has anyone been able to watch it?
No. I'm glad to find out that it has nothing to do with my country. Half of the yt videos are not available for my country.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 11:33 PM   #1798
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
No. I'm glad to find out that it has nothing to do with my country. Half of the yt videos are not available for my country.
Yeah its so annoying Hopefully some of our American posters here can see it
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 11:21 AM   #1799
country flag Милан_СРБ

Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light Милан_СРБ is a glorious beacon of light

http://youtu.be/gRM_cWLHLus

I found it! She looks so sad...
Милан_СРБ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 10:07 PM   #1800
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Poor Ana... Hate to see her like that..
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote