Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #136
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Shut up, I've been sleeping 14 hours a day for the last 3 weeks
So you should refrain from making snappy judgement.

Take time off from posting here if you are tired.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:41 PM   #137
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

I actually feel sorry for the daughter. Growing up with such a bitter and aggressive father, she will be scorn of the tennis establishment. Poor girl , she can't help her daddy is a total loser. I truly hope she can get rid of him and start fresh.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:41 PM   #138
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

I actually feel really sorry for Karen. Imagine having a dad like him...

Hope to see you back on the court soon, Elise!
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #139
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:56 PM   #140
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the US, if there witnesses who can testify that this father racial slurs before or during the attack her, then he could be charged with hate crime
Elise is of Moluccan descent, and Mihai Barbat made racist comments at her address. He insulted her for "black chick" several times.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:02 PM   #141
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adner View Post
Just to clarify, I am talking about situation in which he has already left Germany. The local police should of course arrest him on the local ground.
The local police was not called, right?

If the tournament organizers did not call the police, they are puting their players in danger

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:04 PM   #142
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

This evening's update:

Quote:
After the incident Elise was expected to make a statement at the local police station. "But that did not work, because she could not concentrate. She also was vomiting continuously , "said her brother. In the hospital they revealed that Elise incured a concussion, among others. That is why she had to spend a few hours in intensive care. "The doctors did not take any risks. In addition, she had severe pain and she was very frightened. Only this morning they allowed her off the ICU. "

Mihai Barbat is still on the run after he attacked the Dutch tennis player Elise Tamaela in the stands during the match of his daughter Karen yesterday. Father and daughter fled the scene after the incident and are still missing.

"They very quickly left the hotel and immediately drove to Denmark," Sander Tamaela suspects, the brother of victim Elise. "The police at least has not caught them yet. It was already known that her father was a man with difficulties," says Tamaela. "But I know that Elise has always been in good contact with Karen. A nice girl she never had problems with. All Elise said to her father was what are you doing?"

Elise Tamaela will probably be sidelined for a few weeks because of her injuries. "This week she needs absolute rest. Then, from day to day we will look how it goes," said Sander Tamaela. "She obviously had to cancel the tournament in Versmold. Although she preferred to play through. She did not want some guy to have his way with her like that."
http://drimble.nl/bericht/5510462

Last edited by Andiyan : Aug 9th, 2011 at 10:15 PM.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:11 PM   #143
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:13 PM   #144
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IN the US, he would have been arrested, at taken to a police station for questioning
After hitting a girl?

...In the US (depending, of course on where he was) he would have been lucky if someone in the crowd didn't kick his ass. THEN, the police would come and if he got smart with them, he'd get ANOTHER ass beatin'. And if he was in a large metro like LA and had to go to county..., HA! He'd have to hope no one lock up in the joint with him found out what he did.

I can't imagine anybody getting away with such a high profile assault on a girl like that in the U.S. at a tennis tournament. Maybe they have, but damn...! I mean, were not talkin' about a bunch drunk-ass fools from "Raider-Nation."
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:19 PM   #145
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLEFIST View Post
After hitting a girl?

...In the US (depending, of course on where he was) he would have been lucky if someone in the crowd didn't kick his ass. THEN, the police would come and if he got smart with them, he'd get ANOTHER ass beatin'. And if he was in a large metro like LA and had to go to county..., HA! He'd have to hope no one lock up in the joint with him found out what he did.

I can't imagine anybody getting away with such a high profile assault on a girl like that in the U.S. at a tennis tournament. Maybe they have, but damn...! I mean, were not talkin' about a bunch drunk-ass fools from "Raider-Nation."
I still don't understand why the venue organizers did not call the police. Unbelievable.

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:24 PM   #146
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLEFIST View Post
After hitting a girl?

I could imagine what would happen to him in general holding downtown over here.

But seriously, look what happened with that fight last year at the USO. It was three teenage guys, and they were arrested and banned from the USO until 2013. And it wasn't considered a serious assault like this case is.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #147
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God

And there's me thinking we already knew who the craziest Danish tennis dad was...
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:33 PM   #148
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Oh my God

And there's me thinking we already knew who the craziest Danish tennis dad was...
Actually neither is Danish.
One is Polish, but the more crazy one is Romanian.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:36 PM   #149
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimadusah View Post
Actually neither is Danish.
One is Polish, but the more crazy one is Romanian.
Craziest father of a Danish tennis player then
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:37 PM   #150
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold

This is awful!
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote