Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:51 AM   #31
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Do you not understand the basic structure of written English?

When I clicked the link, I was curious why the same guy who punched this girl would be the one to put her on the drip. Turns out, people on TF don't know how to write.
This is some world-class trolling. Where did you train?

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:54 AM   #32
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Do you not understand the basic structure of written English?

When I clicked the link, I was curious why the same guy who punched this girl would be the one to put her on the drip. Turns out, people on TF don't know how to write.
I think one would need to have the IQ of a squirrel not to infer the obvious conclusion from the given information that the man's actions landed her in the hospital where she was put on an IV drip. Or maybe I'm being too harsh on the squirrels.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!

Last edited by égalité : Aug 9th, 2011 at 04:15 AM.
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:55 AM   #33
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair to this guy, it should read something like "Elise Tamaela knocked out by opponent's father; put on drip."

...In saying that, I did understand the title

This is really shocking nonetheless
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 04:02 AM   #34
country flag theFutureisNow

theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jem View Post
Based on past experience, the guy probably won't even get a slap on the wrist.
I doubt it. This isn't like some typical bar fight.

-It was a grown man assaulting a young woman.
-There were multiple witnesses and the identity of the assailant is not in question.
-The police would have leverage- they could threaten to ban his daughter for life from tennis if he doesn't plead guilty to assault.

I really doubt he gets away with it, but if somehow the tennis associations(whatever their names are) let him, then fans should boycott any tournament Barbat plays in the future.

Last edited by theFutureisNow : Aug 9th, 2011 at 04:17 AM.
theFutureisNow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 04:05 AM   #35
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theFutureisNow View Post

-It was a grown man assaulting a teenage girl.
-There were multiple witnesses and the identity of the assailant is not in question.
-The police would have leverage- they could threaten to ban his daughter for life from tennis if he doesn't plead guilty to assault.

I really doubt he gets away with it, but if somehow the tennis associations(whatever their names are) let him, then fans should boycott any tournament Barbat plays in the future.
I don't think Elise is a teenager.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 04:24 AM   #36
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Hope Elise is/will be okay

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:16 AM   #37
country flag PMBH

PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post
Do Barbat and Tamaela have a history?
Doess Barbat have a shitty reputation?
Karen Barbat's dad has made headlines before for his bad behaviour. During last year's Copenhagen Open he was expelled from the tournament and later picked up by the police due to some trouble he was causing. I can't remember the details of the incident but I'm pretty sure alcohol was involved...
PMBH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:37 AM   #38
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

wtf?!

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:47 AM   #39
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theFutureisNow View Post

-It was a grown man assaulting a young woman.

Um, the police have NO control of that what so ever.
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:49 AM   #40
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Disgusting. Someone shoot him.
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:50 AM   #41
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

*ponders chopping off his manhood... he's no man, hes a plain monster
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:51 AM   #42
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Hope, the girl get well soon and that this accident will not affect her vastly
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:53 AM   #43
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Elise Recover fast please
Scarlett No doubles for her then .
Karen So sad to have such kind of a father.
But Elise
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:56 AM   #44
country flag swim4life227

swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute

swim4life227 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:15 AM   #45
country flag cloudseed

cloudseed is just really nice cloudseed is just really nice cloudseed is just really nice cloudseed is just really nice cloudseed is just really nice cloudseed is just really nice cloudseed is just really nice cloudseed is just really nice cloudseed is just really nice cloudseed is just really nice cloudseed is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
To be fair to this guy, it should read something like "Elise Tamaela knocked out by opponent's father; put on drip."

...In saying that, I did understand the title

This is really shocking nonetheless
Yesss, that is the proper way the thread should be titled. Obviously I knew what the title meant anyway but definitely is not correct in grammar - but who am I to judge.

Back to the main point. Any form of violence is unacceptable. The police need to get into action and hopefully in the WTA too. Realy hope Elise can cover well.
cloudseed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote