Voila! My reports start. - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2003, 12:56 PM   #91
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
fresh, other questions to ask any of the players:

what are their opinions on women's semi controversy

for Vera: who is her coach, sponsor, player she looks up to, her least fav opponent to play against (in juniors, of course) and why, her fav subject at school , when is her next pro-tournament (excluding Wimbledon)
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2003, 02:24 PM   #92
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn_ace
fresh, other questions to ask any of the players:

what are their opinions on women's semi controversy

for Vera: who is her coach, sponsor, player she looks up to, her least fav opponent to play against (in juniors, of course) and why, her fav subject at school , when is her next pro-tournament (excluding Wimbledon)
Vera is playing $50k+H in Marseille starting Monday
its her 1st of her 3 Junior Exempt events.

Coach:Irina Granatusova though not sure if she still is her coach
she got a deal with Yonex a while back
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 06:57 PM   #93
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
I talked to Zhenya today after his double match. It should be a good interview. In the beginning I said to him a couple of compliments, so afterwards he was very friendly and willing to talk. Hope it will be published on Monday as well as Elena`s interview.
Old Jun 9th, 2003, 01:44 AM   #94
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Great job, Gleb..

Very well done, nicely designed and intelligent interviews.. Such a rarity thiese days..

But you might later regret asking Yevgeny that last question and getting that kind of answer.. We need him next year.. We won't win DC without him..

Could you interview some of our girls exclusively for Russian Roulette one day?

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2003, 01:42 PM   #95
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
Wow, thanks Sergei. I`m really flattered Your opinion means much to me.

On Tuesday I hope there will be an interview with Douchevina, but it`s not good I`m afraid. Vera was very shy and she just replied with short answers to any question.

Last edited by fresh2flash : Jun 9th, 2003 at 02:25 PM.
fresh2flash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2003, 02:17 PM   #96
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
really nice interview thanks!