Rate a commentator: Kevin Skinner - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 12:49 PM   #16
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rate a commentator: Kevin Skinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Red Sky Blue View Post
you mean "sonyericssonwtatour.com where you can find all information, interviews, news, pictures..." etc etc etc. And he says this multiple times a match
Yesss

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2010, 02:06 AM   #17
country flag TennisSavant1

TennisSavant1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Rate a commentator: Kevin Skinner

I guess so. I see some of your points. Still I find him fun. :-) He's got a lot of energy and he tries to make it fun. But it's just one opinion. I think that Sony Ericsson thing isn't his fault though. Aren't they the ones who produce those shows? He seems to sign off with "a Sony Ericsson WTA Tour production." I've noticed the US Open has all these USOpen.org promos every 4th game and it seems like that is what he is doing. Or I guess maybe he's paid by them. So then I understand why.
TennisSavant1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 04:05 PM   #18
country flag brag22

brag22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana))) View Post
The worst is Luke Jenson, he's so over the top and usually fails. He goes:"I know Roddick's gonna break now, I can feel it... The next serve is going to be down the T. I know it.... Remember i said....." and close to everytime he's wrong.
I think the Luke Jensen/Fred Stolle combination is good. Murphy did talk a LOT more than was necessary during the Djokovic/Monfils match but I didn't find it annoying. It was insightful and I agreed with everything he said about Monfils' game. I'll admit he and his brother are a bit too passionate about their tennis but it doesn't bother me that much (especially when Luke's hunches turn out totally wrong "Soderling to win the US Open"/ "I'll be SHOCKED if this ends in straights!" ).
brag22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 04:08 PM   #19
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Does he annoy anyone else as much as he does me?

Cleary loves the sound of his own voice as he won't shut up. And he's always providing some useless statistic or fact.
Yes. He says WAY TOO MUCH omfg. Calm the f*ck down.

He has to explain EVERYTHING and likes to play with words all the time.

He'd be talking about Louis Armstrong and then be like "And singing her way into a 40-15 point is Francesca Schiavone who will serve to hold."

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 08:57 PM   #20
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

"If you look at the WTA media guide the last thing you see is Vera Zvonereva but she is the FIRST into the US Open final."
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #21
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

^ Hahah you're not serious, he didn't say that did he?
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 02:41 PM   #22
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Red Sky Blue View Post
Fortunately I'm not watching him this year. I'm getting Carillo instead but I did watch him at Montreal and Cinc
I get Sam Smith and Barry cowan hehe
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #23
country flag Polikarpov

Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute

Is he the one who over-enunciates Spanish names?
Polikarpov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:16 AM   #24
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Bump.

Why does it seem like this guy commentates whenever I watch the WTA tour? He is so, so, so annoying.

STOP TALKING!!! Your voice is annoying, and your use of player nicknames, aka "Agy" (!!!!) is so irritating, as are the tons of pointless facts you reel off.

GO AWAY!! Whenever someone is commentating a game by themselves, I know it's tough, but the key is to NOT overdo it, you don't need to talk after every point and not ever have any silence.

Last edited by Langers : Aug 8th, 2011 at 09:23 AM.
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:48 AM   #25
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Noooo I always get him for the USO
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 11:18 AM   #26
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what he looks like.
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #27
country flag ZODIAC

ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute

he is better than Gilbert,Gimelstob,Carillo,DRYSDALE,MJF,Shriver,Sam Smith and Jo Durie,Patrick McEnroe,Cahill....because he is not biased.
ZODIAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #28
country flag Langers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODIAC View Post
he is better than Gilbert,Gimelstob,Carillo,DRYSDALE,MJF,Shriver,Sam Smith and Jo Durie,Patrick McEnroe,Cahill....because he is not biased.
Stopped reading there.
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #29
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Bump.

Why does it seem like this guy commentates whenever I watch the WTA tour? He is so, so, so annoying.
Do you have foxtel? Eurosport usually shows the semis and finals which Fox show. They don't have Kevin Skinner commentating.

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:23 PM   #30
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

Another reason not to renew tennistv.com next year.

babsi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote