** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 198 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:53 AM   #2956
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Poor 18majors
I just can't help but skip all of his posts now. There are just way too many of them and they all say around about the same thing.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #2957
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria Sharapova
Vera Zvonareva and I are playing an exhibition match in Taiwan for a great cause. If you are interested in making any donations or bid on auction items, please check out this link: https://bitly.com/nwVFRK
Wall Photos
43 minutes ago · 1831836 ·LikeUnlike · · Share
Fuck if I was in Taiwan I'd pay megabucks for the 5mins with Maria or 5mins with Maria/Vera.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:23 PM   #2958
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Fuck if I was in Taiwan I'd pay megabucks for the 5mins with Maria or 5mins with Maria/Vera.
I know quite a bit about Taiwan.

Maria is very popular in Taiwan and people in Taiwan are crazy about celebrities. It will be a mega-event and Maria will be surprised at the out-of-this-world reception she gets from Taiwan.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #2959
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian

Hey Maria, let's make it better!
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:09 PM   #2960
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria's Toronto interview on Thursday, August 4:

Toronto: http://t.co/fqkKzyF
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #2961
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Maria answers fan's questions:

Quote:
1. Maria, how is Dolce? People miss seeing him on tv with you. Joanna
Thanks for asking about Dolce, he is doing great. I miss him a lot when I am travelling. I just posted a very short video of him on my facebook page if you want to check it out.

2. Maria, First of all, I'm a huge fan! My question is what do you like to do in your free time? Besides tennis and working out. For example a hobby you have that most do not know about? Doug
I spend a lot of my free time with my family and friends because I am travelling so much. I also spend time working on my different business projects, like my Nike collection and my Cole Haan collection.

3. Hey Maria! I'm planning on having a movie marathon at some point, any movies you recommend? By the way, I'm hoping to see you at the Brisbane International next year Alisara
A Movie marathon sounds like a lot of fun, I watch a lot of movies when I am on the road. I would maybe start with some 007 and then get into some movies like the Hangover and Old School.

4. Hi Maria, I'm 12 from Australia and my question is when you play a tough opponent, what goes through your mind and how do you deal with it and win? Aleksandra
This is a great question. I love playing the tough opponents, this is what I live for. I try to be really focused in my preparation and when I step onto the court, I just want to fight fight fight for every point!!

5. Hey Maria! My question is this : which would you say was better, your basketball skills or Sasha's tennis skills? Laura
I think we should both stick with our own sports!!! Ha Ha

6. How important do you feel it is to connect with your fans? Sehrene
I have some of the best fans in the entire world, I think social networking has been a great way for me to connect with my fans. I also think my fans have enjoyed my new website, so I am trying to do as many things as possible to keep my fans updated on my life on and off the court.

7. Will you ever play doubles again in your career such as the 2012 Olympics? Padraic
I think my doubles should stayed retired!!!

8. Hi Maria! I've always wondered what's inside your tennis bag during the tennis match? Evgenija
I like to keep my racket bag very simple inside. I carry about 6-8 rackets on the court. I have some string, grips, my music and that's about it. Nothing too exciting.

9. I'm Joanna from Hungary and I've been a big fan of you for 7 years now! I'd like to ask you what it would mean to you to win the Olympic Gold Medal? It must be a wonderful moment when they're playing the Russian anthem for you Joanna
I can't wait to play the Olympics!!! It is a dream of mine to be an Olympic athlete. I was crushed when I could not play in Beijing.

10. If you had a wish now, what will it be? Nella
My wish is to stay healthy and I know good things will happen on the court.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #2962
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Oh look Sehrene, Maria answered your question.

"I was crushed when I could not play in Beijing."
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #2963
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Sehrene Maria answered your question .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #2964
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
Oh look Sehrene, Maria answered your question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Sehrene Maria answered your question .
Haha Thanks

Sent a few questions thinking maybe she'll pick the most interesting one, but most of them were boring so surprised she even answered! Nice of her to be doing something like this.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:25 PM   #2965
country flag rafaelaugusto

rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light

maria sharapova
rafaelaugusto is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #2966
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

So she's probably not doing dubs at Olympics.

Sehrene.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 09:56 PM   #2967
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
7. Will you ever play doubles again in your career such as the 2012 Olympics? Padraic
joćo. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 02:19 AM   #2968
country flag BILAL..MESSI

BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice

Toronto Draw

The draw for the Rogers Cup in Toronto has been released and Maria is seeded No.5 and has a bye in the first round. In the second round on either Tuesday or Wednesday, Maria will play either Jelena Dokic of Australia or a qualifier.

The first seed Maria can face is No.9 seed Marion Bartoli of France in the third round.

Click here for the full draw.

Maria didn't play the Rogers Cup last year but she has played this event four times before and her best result was reaching the final in 2009.
BILAL..MESSI is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:35 AM   #2969
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Clever girl
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:44 AM   #2970
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelaugusto View Post
maria sharapova
Great first post.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread