Let's cheer for Ania - Anna Korzeniak's cheering thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2010, 11:46 AM   #181
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of
Re: Let's cheer for Ania - Anna Korzeniak's cheering thread

Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2010, 12:24 PM   #182
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszczelny View Post
Warsaw Open

q1: Ania def. Karolina Kosińska 6-3 6-2
This year Ania won 1-6 6-4 6-3
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM   #183
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Ania didn't have a great year. It seems she might have had some kind of depression as she cried thanking her parents for helping in those most difficult moments, after the 10k final in Gliwice. She told to TV that everything that has bothered her is gone and she's coming back. She played a good match in the final against Kania, she was winning 5:3 in the final set but then Paula played some risky tennis and won 7:5. I really like Ania's attitude - no swearing, abusing rackets, just laughing at the errors. I rated their match as the match of girls ranked at the end of top200 and I was probably right as Ania has just beaten Evtimova in Katowice, who's ranked 197.

From what I saw, she is inevitable at the baseline, oppers well with the slices, moves well on court, has some good defensive skills but she has nothing to help her to beat the better players. Her tennis is too "gentle". She comitted some winners but most of them were because she used Paula's power. One was when she run to Paula's brilliant dropshot. She needs to get more agressive, get more confident and everything will be ok. I could see her around WTA 200 at the end of the year.

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : Sep 8th, 2010 at 06:01 PM.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 10:20 PM   #184
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

very nice article about Ania, wish her the best for 2011: http://www.sport.pl/tenis/1,64987,85...ariere_do.html
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 10:36 PM   #185

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Ania!
I was always thinking that her father was too little for her.
We all know she could beat good players (beat top100 Barrois and Voegele as far as I remember) so she has some potential there. Her game needs some spice and pace first of all.

Piter should do the same, her father and brother don't give her much as of now.

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : Oct 29th, 2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #186
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

This thread is dying... So I post something new, as Ania is doing some good things this week in Torun (ITF $50,000+H)

Qualifying:
R1: (7)Anna Korzeniak (POL) d. Océane Adam (FRA) 60 61
R2: (7)Anna Korzeniak (POL) d. (wc)Sylwia Zagorska (POL) 62 63
FR: (7)Anna Korzeniak (POL) d. (2)Olga Puchkova (RUS) 36 76(5) 62

So she enters main draw
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #187
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

well done

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 12:30 PM   #188
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

$25,000 Hechingen (GER), singles:

Q-R1: (10)Anna Korzeniak (POL) v BYE
Q-R2: (10)Anna Korzeniak (POL) d. Laura Schaeder (GER) 61 16 75
Q-FR: (10)Anna Korzeniak (POL) d. (3)Myrtille Georges (FRA) 76(3) 76(5)

R1: (Q)Anna Korzeniak (POL) d. (5)Masa Zec-Peskiric (SLO) 62 61
R2: (Q)Anna Korzeniak (POL) d. (Q)Danielle Harmsen (NED) 26 75 63
QF: (Q)Anna Korzeniak (POL) v Sarah Gronert (GER)

Last edited by Jerem : Aug 5th, 2011 at 12:36 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #189

lost today in two easy sets
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:30 PM   #190
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Pity, because she was led 2-5 in the first set but broke back and was 30-0 up at 4-5 on her own serve, but finally lost the set 4-6... She will do better the next time
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:49 PM   #191
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Is she playing tennis?
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 08:11 PM   #192

Last week she played a Polish National PZT tournament (grade 4) and she won. I think she is focused on her studies at AWF Kraków.
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 08:40 PM   #193
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

No grała w tej 'szesnatce' w Zabrzu niedawno i wygrała ją od kwalifikacji nie przegrywając meczu i nie tracąc ani jednego seta, ale rywalek nie miała zbyt ambitnych.
Ale to smutne... Od 182 miejsca w rankingu WTA do obecnej sytuacji - brak rankingu i tułanie się po krajowych szesnastkach.
A jeszcze niedawno grała przecież z Kanią w Polsce w turnieju prawie jak równa z równą.

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #194
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Ania is back
She's going to play in Grado's qualies (25k) this week-end
First round against... Kasia Piter
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 02:05 PM   #195
country flag kruger87

kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice

Ania is ALT 20 to Itf 15K in Vendryne from 2 dec, then from 9 dec she want to play in Antalya. I hope she will be accepted somewhere. Clearly she want to back to tour.
kruger87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote