** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 197 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:57 AM   #2941
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Dolce good to know he is still alive

Old Aug 1st, 2011, 12:56 PM   #2942
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

LOVE the part about short term memory loss Get rid of that match Mash
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 01:10 PM   #2943
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Dolce hasn't changed at all.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:24 PM   #2944
country flag abi

abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light

Wonder what would be her long term memory loss
I love how Maria's turned more 'extrovert' and openly humorous. I guess that's what a good relationship can do for you.
abi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:44 PM   #2945
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

^This is so true. The question is whether Maria's sense of humor can produce more wins.
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 09:14 PM   #2946
country flag atominside

atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
^This is so true. The question is whether Maria's sense of humor can produce more wins.
i dont really understand why. But you annoy me
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 10:19 PM   #2947
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

i havent been on the board for a while but i kept following out princess
and well those kind of losses make me fell like seems now she never has a chance against players she used to fight with in the past

shes turning in something opposite from what she used to be, now she beats every kind of lower ranked player while she has problem with every top ten
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 10:26 PM   #2948
country flag 18majors

^It's still better than losing to Greata Arn and Virginie Razzano earlier this year.

I hope it's a logical progression that she starts by beating lower ranked players, then higher ranked players then Serena.
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 11:59 PM   #2949
country flag 18majors

While Sharapova has bounced back on the court, off the court she never left. Sharapova is the world’s highest-paid female athlete for the seventh straight year and this year it is not even close. Sharapova earned $25 million over the last 12-months, double the amount of any other female athlete in the world.

http://blogs.forbes.com/kurtbadenhau...male-athletes/
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:04 AM   #2950
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

That shoulder injury ruined everything
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:16 PM   #2951
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
I don't understand why either. I cannot seem to find the perfect word to describe 18majors. But I know how to reenact his personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I ♥ Maria View Post
That shoulder injury ruined everything
C'est la vie.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 06:42 PM   #2952
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.14159 View Post
I don't understand why either. I cannot seem to find the perfect word to describe 18majors. But I know how to reenact his personality.
Some poster said that he is another version of goldenlox which is spot-on comparison though, goldie is way more annoying
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 01:27 AM   #2953
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's more of a robot than Goldenlox.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 05:20 AM   #2954
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Agree that he seems like a robot.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:15 AM   #2955
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Anyway, I just want Maria to stay healthy and be in the top 8 as long as she can
Good luck in Toronto and please get an easier draw
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread