WG II Playoff: Japan vs Argentina - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2011, 05:42 AM   #31
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold
Re: WG II Playoff: Japan vs Argentina

Couldn't hope to make better start for host than this...
Hapsara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2011, 05:56 AM   #32
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

What happened to Irigoyen.........??

Doi totally demolish her 6-0,4-0
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 06:02 AM   #33
country flag Hapsara

Okay, that's it.....

1st rubber gone to Jpn

Doi def Irigoyen 6-0, 6-0

I don't know if Doi played superbly or Irigoyen just play horrible.......
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 06:21 AM   #34
country flag Hapsara

2nd rubber now..........Morita v Auroux

Never heard of Auroux before.........
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 06:32 AM   #35
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Well...where do i begin? The match was obviously between two players that are in opposite moments of their carrerrs. While Doi is an up and coming top 100 level player, Mery is searching a way to come back to her best.
The match was simply dominated by Doi´s strenght. She may not be the tallest player on Tour, but she sure has a weapon on her drive. The speed was simply tooo much for Mery, who was never able to find either accurancy when she tried to be aggresive or deep shots. That and what FERKLE said about she couldn´t do anything on her backhand.
Doi is definitely a hardcourter. Her game suits a lote more in that surface. Maybe on clay would have been different. But back when Mery was close to be in the top 150 and having wins.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 06:42 AM   #36
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Plus they are playing indoors, on a really hot weather . Mery couldn´t keep the ice out of her neck because of this. Morita is already 2-0 up on the second match.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 07:40 AM   #37
country flag eduardo1960

eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all eduardo1960 is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyv-ByKIP2I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69AAIKdoi4E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKNHVSfkhd4

Some videos of the match. Poor quality. follow me @primersaque and www.primersaque.com

"Slipped away from your open hand
into the river
Saw your face looking back at me
I saw my past
and I saw my future"
eduardo1960 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 07:43 AM   #38
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

I almost finish.Ayumi leads 5-3 second set

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 07:53 AM   #39
country flag Hapsara

As expected Jpn leads 2-0 in day 1 after impressive performance by 2 youngsters........
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:42 PM   #40
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Japan!