Melanie Oudin - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 09:27 AM   #2281
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold
Re: Melanie Oudin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post

She doesn't seem like the type to be into all of that stuff
i was kinda surprised by it too but i think she always looks hot.
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 02:44 PM   #2282
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Her face looks good!

Now her body needs to hold up with her!

I think she has gotten a little fitter though!
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #2283
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Tons of my friends having nose piercings, but its not like theyre trashy or anything.

Lets hope GM doesnt find out about this, or they'll call her a slut or something
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #2284
country flag Bingain

Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of

I'm not a fan of nose piercings but I'm all right with that. Tongue piercings, OTOH, will get me freaked. Anyway, piercings or no, hope she gets her confidence back and does well during the USO series.
Bingain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 01:12 AM   #2285
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
Tons of my friends having nose piercings, but its not like theyre trashy or anything.

Lets hope GM doesnt find out about this, or they'll call her a slut or something
^^

I think it looks good on her
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 09:39 AM   #2286
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetennis999 View Post
Her face looks good!

Now her body needs to hold up with her!

I think she has gotten a little fitter though!
what are you talking about? mel is 100% musclegirl.

never had an ounce of fat on her.
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 02:11 AM   #2287
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

she says she is in Lexington. Nicole Gibbs was originally a WC but got in with her own ranking so maybe Mel took a WC?
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #2288
country flag tennisplayer21

tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all

I know Melanie is fiercely competitive: I just wonder why no one in her camp, or Melanie herself, doesn't identify her serve as the most glaring weakness in her game, and therefore in need of immediate renovation and/or complete overhaul?
tennisplayer21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:04 PM   #2289
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.lexingtonchallenger.com/mdsw.pdf

Go win the tournament and build up some confidence!
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:11 PM   #2290
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a few interesting up and coming players there. Good luck to Melanie.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM   #2291
country flag moodin0931

Lost doubles 6-3 7-5

Oh well focus on singles! The last time she played an ITF she lost first round in doubles but made the final in singles! Lets go one step further this time!
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:24 AM   #2292
country flag moodin0931

Chanel Simmonds(RSA) DEF Melanie Oudin (USA) 7-6(4); 2-6; 6-3

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:29 AM   #2293
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

This is just getting sad at this point...

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:32 AM   #2294
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

I'm legit scared of the hate GM is about to throw her way.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:38 AM   #2295
Team USA

Also Mel was pulled in her match against the Lasers the other day. Was trailing 1-3 to Osterloh when Freedoms put Capra in...