** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 193 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 12:37 PM   #2881
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Am I the only one who thinks that Dmitry will likely chose Sveta over Masha?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #2882
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Why would anyone choose our lovely Masha over anyone when choosing a partner for doubles?
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #2883
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria winning a doubles medal at Olympics would be awesome.
But well I will be satisfied with a Singles Gold Medal as well.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #2884
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria to play in Taipei against Zvonareva

Posted on July 18, 2011

On September 22nd, Maria will play against Vera Zvonareva at the Taipei Arena in Taiwan.

Here is what Maria and Vera say:

Dear Tennis Fans,

On Thursday, September 22nd, we are playing a historic tennis match at the Taipei Arena in Taiwan. It will be the first time that both of us visit Taiwan, a country with a proud tennis history in Asia. As we learned about Taiwan before confirming our visits shortly after the devastating earthquake that hit Japan earlier this year, we learned that both Taiwan and Japan are islands, both countries rely on nuclear power and both have suffered from devastating earthquakes over the years. Having visited and played in Japan on many occasions, we thought it would be very appropriate to ad a charity component to our match in Taipei, as a way to raise funds for the many that have and are still suffering from the earthquake and tsunami and nuclear catastrophe in Japan in 2011.

By bidding and ultimately purchasing the autographed items and experiences on this website, you, the tennis fans of Asia, will have the opportunity to not only own these items and enjoy these once in a lifetime experiences, but also help out in a small way the many people in Japan that are still suffering the consequences of a horrific natural disaster.

Please give generously and with heart and we promise you all a night to remember in Taipei on September 22nd.

Thank you for your donations and generosity,

Maria Sharapova and Vera Zvonareva
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #2885
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
That's a very generous gift from Maria if she donates part or all of her Taiwan earnings to Tsunami victims.

Over the years, groups in Tawian have been tirelessly putting a fund of at least US$500,000 together in order to invite Maria to Taiwan.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 09:35 PM   #2886
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
Nope. I have a feeling like that, too. If any of this is true ofc.
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #2887
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Maria playing doubles It's been a while She should probably play some tournies before the Olympics if she is serious about it.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:02 PM   #2888
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Maria and doubles...But single, doubles, mixed doubles champion is better than only single
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 03:33 AM   #2889
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
Dmitry Tursunov? nope he'll pick maria. He and maria are practically americans
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 03:37 AM   #2890
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Wait, don't tell me Maria is playing doubles and mixed too at the Olympics???
Maria....and doubles???embarrassing much???
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #2891
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Masha/Dima dubs for USA, obvs. Hilarious that Masha is playing dubs. Who she gonna play WD with? Bepa? Sveta? How many qualify per country again?
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 08:34 AM   #2892
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

From Facebook:

Quote:
I hope everyone had a great weekend, I had one very nice day off and it was really enjoyable. Back on the hard courts today and looking forward to playing the summer hard court season. Not sure if I have any fans in Taiwan? But Vera Zvonareva and I are coming to play a charity exhibition match in Taiwan before the Tokyo WTA event. Thanks everyone for sharing their favorite summer music with me. I knew my fans had great taste in music.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 09:42 AM   #2893
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

She'd better be excited for the hard courts
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #2894
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why but I'm so excited just by knowing that Maria is gonna play The Olympics.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #2895
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
I don't know why but I'm so excited just by knowing that Maria is gonna play The Olympics.

It's still a year away... I was excited to see her play in the Olmypics once before... a lot can happen in 12 months... or less...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread