2011 Picture thread - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:06 PM   #526
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 Picture thread

Willy you're obsessed with Flavia's power forehand!
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #527
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
It is
I know I've seen him practice shirtless in Rosmalen though. Something is wrong here

Such an important question.....
They are ugly But Flavia has sidebangs
NID.
Is it me or are you checking out shirtless male players?

Pffft! Bangs are important. Sidebangs FTW!

BTW, have you finished your master plan on how to destroy us?
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:14 PM   #528
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
NID.
Is it me or are you checking out shirtless male players?

Pffft! Bangs are important. Sidebangs FTW!

BTW, have you finished your master plan on how to destroy us?
I wasn't. My friend was. I was totally with my back to him cause there were women practising on the other side

No bangs is more important

No But I'm an admin, I have all sorts of power. I could change your name, avatar, sig, user title, location, everything I want, really
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:30 PM   #529
country flag peanuts

Quote:
I wasn't. My friend was. I was totally with my back to him cause there were women practising on the other side

No bangs is more important

No But I'm an admin, I have all sorts of power. I could change your name, avatar, sig, user title, location, everything I want, really
Linda. You didn't even sneak a peek or two?

Flavia looks good with the sidebangs. Admit it.

Please don't put a Wickmayer sig on my avatar and put something like I <3 Wicky.
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:34 PM   #530
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Linda. You didn't even sneak a peek or two?

Flavia looks good with the sidebangs. Admit it.

Please don't put a Wickmayer sig on my avatar and put something like I <3 Wicky.
Of course I did

She does But fullon bangs would be

Don't tempt me
But your avatar is too hot to remove
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:37 PM   #531
country flag peanuts

Linda, it just occurred to me that you can change my name to sweetcleo. :hysteric. Remember that crazy hilarious fan who always says get it together!!!! in every post.
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:38 PM   #532
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Linda, it just occurred to me that you can change my name to sweetcleo. :hysteric. Remember that crazy hilarious fan who always says get it together!!!! in every post.
I can change your name to anything
But that'd be powerabuse

I've only messed with 2 people's avatars/sigs, and they both lost a bet with me

Get it toGetHeR!!!!!
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #533
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Linda can really do that

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #534
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Of course I did

She does But fullon bangs would be

Don't tempt me
But your avatar is too hot to remove
Don't mess with Gise and her fabulous hair! That would be blasphemy!

Quote:
I can change your name to anything
But that'd be powerabuse

I've only messed with 2 people's avatars/sigs, and they both lost a bet with me

Get it toGetHeR!!!!!
You really did that? I'm starting to reconsider if I should tease you again. But it's not like I can resist the temptation.

You still remember it. So funny how all of her posts is colored blue. Who is she a fan again?
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:02 PM   #535
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Linda can really do that
Prepare to have Masha as your newest avatar (complete with a Masha in your sig).
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #536
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Linda can really do that
Linda can do everything

Quote:
Don't mess with Gise and her fabulous hair! That would be blasphemy!

You really did that? I'm starting to reconsider if I should tease you again. But it's not like I can resist the temptation.

You still remember it. So funny how all of her posts is colored blue. Who is she a fan again?
I wouldn't dare to

I did With Kuilli at the end of last year, cause she lost a bet about how many pics I would take on my holiday (if I'd lost, she would have gotten to pick an avatar for me), and earlier with Alex (bavaria86), we had a bet whether Sara hit more of less than 10 aces in the previous season I gave him a Sara avatar and changed his user title in "Sara Errani - ace cannon"

Sharapova
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:14 PM   #537

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

^ you wouldn't dare would you?

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #538
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Linda can do everything

I wouldn't dare to

I did With Kuilli at the end of last year, cause she lost a bet about how many pics I would take on my holiday (if I'd lost, she would have gotten to pick an avatar for me), and earlier with Alex (bavaria86), we had a bet whether Sara hit more of less than 10 aces in the previous season I gave him a Sara avatar and changed his user title in "Sara Errani - ace cannon"

Sharapova
You're crazy. So Sara hit more than 10aces? Poor Alex.
What avatar did you pick for Kuilli?
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:22 PM   #539
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
^ you wouldn't dare would you?
I wouldn't

Quote:
You're crazy. So Sara hit more than 10aces? Poor Alex.
What avatar did you pick for Kuilli?
She hit 16 In a year
Oh I kept changing it. A few tennis players, some art
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:30 PM   #540

pheeeeew i feel relieved now