tennis rebounder net vs. practice wall - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #1
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
tennis rebounder net vs. practice wall

i am thinking which one to buy to improve my game. the rebounder costs a fraction of that of a practice wall, plus it is detachable. so I am inclined to go for it. but since I have no experience with it, I wonder whether the rebounder is at all comparable to a practice wall (particularly compared to a parabolic wall, which I find great)? does it feel real? does the ball bounce back to the hitter or remain short/ go long? any input appreciated!
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 10:05 PM   #2
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: tennis rebounder net vs. practice wall

i had the same situation last year. I went for the rebounder in the end but the ball does bounce a little low and short depending on the weight of your shot (also if you are a hard hitter, it kind of moves to one side and you have to keep on going back to get it into the right position again) plus it can become pretty annoying when the srcrews come loose all the time but i like it, easy to move and i can practice the positioning of my groundstrokes much better I would advise if your low on cash, stay away but if your prepared to invest then you shouldn't be too disappointed !!

Hope i helped

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #3
country flag awesome8nine

awesome8nine is an unknown quantity at this point

I would recommend the wall personally, since its what I have. It gives more control over the ball, is a little safer and lasts longer. The rebounder may be cheaper, but if you are a regular player, which I am guessing you are, then you probably would want to invest a little more and get something you really use. From my experience that is always the best idea
awesome8nine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #4
country flag ArnTS

ArnTS is an unknown quantity at this point

I tend to agree with no-hay-igual and awesome8nine, I bought a rebounder and broke it pretty quickly. The practice wall can turn out to be really expensive but if you are playing often, it's definitely worth the investment.
ArnTS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote