** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 190 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 12th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #2836
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Practice time please, fix that serve of yours
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #2837
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wimbledon finalist Maria Sharapova, French Open champion Li Na and world number one Caroline Wozniacki will headline this year's Pan Pacific Open, Tokyo organizers said on Tuesday.

Sharapova and Danish rival Wozniacki, the defending champion, will fly to Japan early to take part in charity events in support of the victims of the deadly earthquake and tsunami on March 11.
http://ca.reuters.com/article/sports...76B1MT20110712
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #2838
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova has confirmed that she'll play Brisbane next year .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #2839
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
there is enough time before 2012. Let's just hope she kick everyone's ass in this HC season first.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 01:39 AM   #2840
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Does that mean her and Karolina are going to be doing things together?
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 07:32 AM   #2841
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
Practice time please, fix that serve of yours
There's actually not much to fix. I forget in which Wimbledon match in the second week, but in one of them she didn't go all out on her second serve and she only hit 1 df to 5 aces. It's not as if she doesn't get very few first serves in either. She usually hits around 65%-70% first serves in.
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #2842
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

^Maria needs to improve her serves. She was broken 5 times by Petra and she can't win a grand slam if she doesn't serve better.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #2843
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
There's actually not much to fix. I forget in which Wimbledon match in the second week, but in one of them she didn't go all out on her second serve and she only hit 1 df to 5 aces. It's not as if she doesn't get very few first serves in either. She usually hits around 65%-70% first serves in.
well, the one thing that let her down in all her recent big matches was the serve yeah, its improved a lot but still when she panics, it gets bloody
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 11:27 AM   #2844
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Um, she doesn't need to technically fix her serves. They're fine and she's shown that they are there. She needs to fix her brain. It's mental, it happens. Sometimes you don't even know why. She probably doesn't know why she DFs vs certain players but doesn't vs others, or maybe she does but she doesn't know what to do about it.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #2845
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Niceeeee!
It has turned Premier right?
And I think it ends a week before AO,so perfect preparation.
Hopefully she will do better than she did at Auckland this year.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 06:19 PM   #2846
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

2011 US Open base prize money reaches record $23.7 million

http://www.usopen.org/2011_us_open_b...d_237_million/

Both the men’s and women’s US Open singles champions will earn a record $1.8 million with the ability to earn an additional $1 million in bonus prize money (for a total $2.8 million potential payout) based on their performances in the Olympus US Open Series.
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 11:36 PM   #2847
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.14159 View Post
Um, she doesn't need to technically fix her serves. They're fine and she's shown that they are there. She needs to fix her brain. It's mental, it happens. Sometimes you don't even know why. She probably doesn't know why she DFs vs certain players but doesn't vs others, or maybe she does but she doesn't know what to do about it.
So true. Couldn't agree more.

When pressure's up, she DFs a lot and a lot of times it's her ball toss. You can almost sense a DF is coming. Please, bring back the consistency.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 12:15 PM   #2848
country flag 18majors

^Everytime Maria lost a match it's because she doesn't win enough points on her first serves. DF's won't hurt her if she wins 80% of her first serves.

She needs to have a more powerful first serve. She can either use the raw power to win points or scale back the power for good placement.

Last edited by 18majors : Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 02:37 PM   #2849
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

This was from ages ago but it cracks me up

Old Jul 14th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #2850
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread