Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:29 PM   #1576
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Yeah, her double performances were actually superb so far!
And you are right! I completely forgot about the "Harry Potter" imitation video where she also seemed very happy!

This is another reason I really don't understand her decision. I mean just a 50% Alexandra would have chances to go far with such a draw at Bastad, but she just pulled out on! in her favourite part of the season! On clay! Just before her least favoured part of the season! Gifting easy points away!
At least she hasn't to defend anything up to the US Open then!

She nearly played most tournaments of the whole Top 100 last year and only 4!!! MMs so far this year (with Brisbane and Marbella which are actually the best Tier III of the year)!!

I've asked in the thread of Bastad if anybody has an official statement because I'm completely at the moment...

Last edited by Curcubeu : Jul 3rd, 2011 at 09:45 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 10:07 AM   #1577
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't figure out how she reached the quarterfinals of Miami and almost the semifinals.
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 10:24 AM   #1578
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She played at 100%, simple as that!

However, she just lost her way after that and I really don't know why. She obviously tries to focus on the HC series now, instead of playing some smaller tournaments on the beloved clay what is already surprising enough!

I hope it pays off because she has nothing to defend throughout the whole US Open series to the US Open. She is the athlete and actually knows best what is good for her at the moment and if she thinks she has taken the right decision we should support her and hope that the HC season may have some surprises for us!
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #1579
country flag Curcubeu

OK, I've watched some matches of the tournament favourites in Budapest and Bastad so far and what should I say?

Alexandra should be extremely gutted not to enter one of those events. After seeing some of those low level quality shitfests, I can hardly imagine that Alexandra could have done worse even in her crappy spring clay form...

But as I've already said, she as the athlete knows best what to do and I have full confidence in her and hope for a strong comeback on the US Open series!
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 07:07 AM   #1580
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she should have playing Bastad with Caro out and all the other "bigs" sucking so hard she would have won hands down

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 08:46 AM   #1581
country flag Curcubeu

Your avatar
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:24 AM   #1582
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra is so nice, lets other people to win those International tournaments, she's more of a Premier kind of girl
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #1583
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah! The slams of Tashkent and Guangzhou are waiting for you girl!
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:48 AM   #1584

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Your avatar
what's wrong with it?

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #1585
country flag Curcubeu

She's sucking, in the truest sense of the word...
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #1586

i know finally someone who got that

Old Jul 10th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #1587
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra hope for you it pays off....
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 03:41 PM   #1588
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
Alexandra hope for you it pays off....
Please come back soon! I miss you and your mental GOATness in WTA finals

By the way, the official statement for not playing Bastad was knee problems...

But playing the very important mixed doubles tournament in Wimbledon before and having fun, laughing and imitating Harry Potter. Must be a severe injury!

I still think that she only contemplated to eneter Bastad if she had lost first round Wimbledon. By the way, last year she also retired from a few tournaments with the same problem, but in contrast to this year, she played a lot...
But fun aside, the knees really seem to be a weakness of hers and she often plays with them taped...

But to be optimist, I think she could cruise through the indoor season when the other players are already exhausted (hopefully )
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 03:48 PM   #1589
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

probably she's a beach girl
or Urpi is teaching her how to turn in a hard GOAT during the summer like he did with Flavia in last 3 years
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #1590
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrEi.b View Post

Reporter : What friends do you have on tour ?
Alex : "I understand well the Radwanska sisters, with Svetlana Kuznetsova, Flavia Pennetta, Vania King. I once danced in the locker room to the music of Michael on 'Moonwalk' and then Radwanska sisters used to call me at all parties."
... or maybe partying with Radwanskas
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote