** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 188 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #2806
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

ESPN acquires all rights to Wimbledon

In acquiring the U.S. television rights to Wimbledon, ESPN will present the tournament, including the men's and women's singles finals, across a variety of platforms -- and all of the coverage will be shown live.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/ten...ory?id=6739076

Great news for US fans.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #2807
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Vote for Maria Sharapova on Teen Choice Awards 2011 Age limit 13 to 19 years http://t.co/mXHmTq5 Remember you can vote Every day
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 10:54 PM   #2808
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post

Vote for Maria Sharapova on Teen Choice Awards 2011 Age limit 13 to 19 years http://t.co/mXHmTq5 Remember you can vote Every day
lol I feel like it's been forever since she's been nominated for one of these things.

Too bad she's not gonna go.
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 03:36 PM   #2809
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Wimbledon Singles? Despite losing in the finals, Nadal and Sharapova still win the hearts of tennis fans

For the women, Sharapova was the winner in this case with 47 percent of the men saying they would want to go on a date with her. In second place with 26 percent of the vote was Maria Kirilenko, followed by Ana Ivanovic (16%), Julia Goerges (8%) and Caroline Wozniacki (3%).

http://www.prurgent.com/2011-07-05/p...ease181280.htm
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #2810
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post

I'm voting for her every day
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #2811
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
I'm voting for her every day
Me too and I have over 19 years haha
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 04:09 PM   #2812
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to vote yesterday. If Maria is not there and another one of the athletes is their than they are probably gonna win.

I can't believe they didn't put Nadal, Fed, or Novak for the mens. Stupid America.
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:16 PM   #2813
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.c...dline=s1i97901

Maria Sharapova To Buy £10,000 House In Burnley, Lancashire

Monday, 4 July 2011

Beaten Wimbledon Ladies Singles finalist, Maria Sharapova has been outed as the mystery buyer of a £10,000 terraced house, on Pritchard Street, in Burnley, Lancashire.

It is an established fact that Maria Sharapova has a massive fan base in the Lancashire mill town, and that she wanted to buy a retreat for herself, where she can relax and be among friends.

The property, listed as being possibly the UK's cheapest house, by no less an authority on such matters than The Daily Mail is in need of extensive renovation and refurbishment , but it is within easy walking distance of Scott Park, which conveniently has some tennis courts.

Locals in the BNP biased town welcomed the prospect of Miss Sharapova moving to Burnley, even though she is Russian.

"At least she's not from Pakistan," one local halfwit remarked.

Sources close to Miss Sharapova today revealed that she plans to extend the modest terraced dwelling by constructing a £6 million underground complex underneath it.

"She's going to have an underground ballroom with chandeliers and that," one local explained. "Apparently she's been emailing some idiot down south called Martin Shuttlecock, and he's going to draw up the plans with a pencil, on the back of a fag packet. Seems he's a leading authority on underground extensions, and we think it'll help promote the town in a more positive light."

However, local BNP councillor, Ted Slocombe stated that he had reservations about Miss Sharapova moving to the town, but said that he thinks he can overcome his prejudices on account of Maria Sharapova being white, blonde, and in his own words: "Fit as a butcher's dog, and well worth pinning a tail on."*

*Translation - Good looking and sexually attractive.

WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #2814
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennisfan15 View Post
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.c...dline=s1i97901

Maria Sharapova To Buy £10,000 House In Burnley, Lancashire

Monday, 4 July 2011

Beaten Wimbledon Ladies Singles finalist, Maria Sharapova has been outed as the mystery buyer of a £10,000 terraced house, on Pritchard Street, in Burnley, Lancashire.

The property, listed as being possibly the UK's cheapest house, by no less an authority on such matters than The Daily Mail is in need of extensive renovation and refurbishment , but it is within easy walking distance of Scott Park, which conveniently has some tennis courts.
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #2815
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Is that the source of the article lylux posted?

Last edited by s teddy : Jul 8th, 2011 at 09:04 PM.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 10:30 AM   #2816
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria just hit 5 million fans on FB.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #2817
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Beans.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 01:33 AM   #2818
country flag NewShoulderPlz.

NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future

@brisbanetennis
Quote:
Maria Sharapova will begin her 2012 season at the Brisbane International.

MARIA Career GrandSlam SHARAPOVA

NewShoulderPlz. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #2819
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewShoulderPlz. View Post
@brisbanetennis
OH. MY. GOD. PLEASE.
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 02:18 AM   #2820
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Cool