irish tennis - Page 71 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:24 PM   #1051
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future
Re: irish tennis

Heartbreak for Conor

he did Irish tennis proud though!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #1052
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

A big well done to sinead lohan who won a grade 4 event today in latvia, she won 63 63!!!
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 01:25 AM   #1053
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Lohan.

Bowtell, and Moriarty are in qualifying for 25K Woking with Diatchenko at top of MD entry list. She withdrew from priority 1 Contrexeville. Madill is 9th Alt.
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #1054
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone playing the Irish close champs in Donnybrook?

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:46 PM   #1055
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I walked past it the other day, thats as close as I was
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:39 PM   #1056

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
I walked past it the other day, thats as close as I was
You live in Dublin? I was close to play Doubles class 4. Instead I'm playing Bective!

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:36 AM   #1057
country flag onlyme

onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice

Quote:
Congrats to Lohan.

Bowtell, and Moriarty are in qualifying for 25K Woking with Diatchenko at top of MD entry list. She withdrew from priority 1 Contrexeville. Madill is 9th Alt.
Isn't Marta Sirotkina going too? She was in the newspaper regarding her training in Ireland. She was in March?
onlyme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #1058
country flag onlyme

onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice

Sirotkina goes over (radio today). She was at the DC on Friday and interviewed. Said she is backing Ireland to win 3-2!
onlyme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #1059
*Sesil*

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverbecken View Post
You live in Dublin? I was close to play Doubles class 4. Instead I'm playing Bective!
I did until Thursday, now I'm in New Zealand on a university exchange. My friends were househunting in Dbrook and I was with them

I only realised Sirotkina was alson training in Ireland last week. She is in Woking too along with Bowtell. Go team Ireland
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:16 PM   #1060

Quote:
I did until Thursday, now I'm in New Zealand on a university exchange. My friends were househunting in Dbrook and I was with them

I only realised Sirotkina was alson training in Ireland last week. She is in Woking too along with Bowtell. Go team Ireland
NZ

Anyone knows where is training Sirotkina? I want to see her playing!

Old Jul 12th, 2011, 08:32 AM   #1061
country flag ultraserena

ultraserena is an unknown quantity at this point

Our Kim (Cassar) was supposed to be in Ireland training too, what is it about Ireland and players? Shouldn't they all be in Malta in the sun )))
ultraserena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 09:17 AM   #1062
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

I have no idea why people are showing up here all of a sudden, it's not like we even have any money to offer anyone to come here
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #1063

Maybe if they want to train in artificial grass or with rainy conditions, it's the perfect place to do it!

Old Jul 12th, 2011, 06:19 PM   #1064
country flag ultraserena

ultraserena is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverbecken View Post
Maybe if they want to train in artificial grass or with rainy conditions, it's the perfect place to do it!
Like I said, why Ireland when Malta has the sun? ))) Not dissing Ireland, love it there,though still don't know why. Must be the coaching!
ultraserena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:38 PM   #1065
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

More congratulations to Sinead for winning both of the Irish U18 ITFs in Dublin and Cork
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote