Grass is always green on Kiri's lawn - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #241
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass is always green on Kiri's lawn

they look cute together. too bad they suck at tennis

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #242
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

6-2 -> 6-8 !

Nicely done. Only Igor & Maria could achieve such a performance
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 04:37 PM   #243
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

Its a shame they lost the mixed dubs today. But on a good not, Maria should move up to 24 since the Williams sisters lost today.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 08:23 PM   #244
country flag whoaduh

whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice

I can't remember seeing Maria play a doubles match and not smile like today. She's usually always smiling. Hope she plays with Nenad again as they are constantly smiling and they play really well together.
whoaduh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 11:10 AM   #245
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
You can't be happy with Maria's routine loss to Serena Williams yesterday and Maria's fan can't be happy with that loss and Maria's only winning 5 games but is Maria happy with the result?
Maybe I formulated it inaccurate. Its just that the loss was more routine (as you said) than I hoped. But of course thats just sport, sometimes there is just a stronger player and thats it, of course I can accept that. But still not happy about it

The mixed result is bad, didn't see that coming. Maybe I shouldn't have said that I like the draw...
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #246
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Oh I just realized that Wimbledon 2011 was Maria's 30th Grand Slam participation in a row (from RG2004 she entered all GS events). Congrats Maria

Hopefully this serie will continue for years and years
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:06 PM   #247
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
Oh I just realized that Wimbledon 2011 was Maria's 30th Grand Slam participation in a row (from RG2004 she entered all GS events). Congrats Maria

Hopefully this serie will continue for years and years
oh didn´t know that... it´s an incredible amount! well done, Maria
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote