Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rules) - Page 231 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:14 AM   #3451
country flag Ryusuke Tenma

Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rule

Change my name to Mega DC.

Simona Halep...perhaps a bright spot in an otherwise dark tour?
Caroline Wozniacki...underrated former #1 with a hopeful return to form in the future.
Errani, Schiavone, Vinci...Talented tacticians who use variety and their heads.
Ryusuke Tenma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 01:33 PM   #3452
country flag Ryusuke Tenma

Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rule

Sorry, but there wasn't supposed to be any fullstops. That was just the end of the sentence, lol.

Simona Halep...perhaps a bright spot in an otherwise dark tour?
Caroline Wozniacki...underrated former #1 with a hopeful return to form in the future.
Errani, Schiavone, Vinci...Talented tacticians who use variety and their heads.
Ryusuke Tenma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:53 AM   #3453
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Can I changed my'n to WTAtennis2011
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:12 AM   #3454
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Could i plese change back to Kev. ?
I understand the consequences, 6 months..
This username is really useful anyway..

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 05:18 AM   #3455
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

can you change mine to promqueenrena please.
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #3456
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Can you change my name to MK Ultra please?
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #3457
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
Can I change to bon hiver please?
Your next name change will be July 9th.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 10:27 PM   #3458
country flag Gryffin

Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold

Can u change mine to 'Pu$$yPoppin24/7' please? Thx
Gryffin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:04 AM   #3459
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffin View Post
Can u change mine to 'Pu$$yPoppin24/7' please? Thx
No, a name like is not going to be accepted.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:07 AM   #3460
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has disabled reputation

SHUAI ZHANG («) STEFANIE VÖGELE
peng / niculescu / pliskova / hantuchova / li
vesnina / makarova / hsieh / pliskova / cirstea
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 02:53 AM   #3461
country flag Gryffin

Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold Gryffin is a splendid one to behold

WHY i pussypop in da club, i just tryin ta ixpress maself...
Gryffin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 06:33 AM   #3462
country flag Dave B

Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of

I would like to change my name to 'Dave B' please.

Without the single quotes.
Dave B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #3463
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Can I change to

Desuetude

please?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 11:56 PM   #3464
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 06:18 AM   #3465
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute

Change mine to

Cashif

Thanks
Cashif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote