TCG: Feedback & Suggestions - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2011, 10:24 PM   #46
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCG: Feedback & Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufflemutts View Post
It's a short form of Dark handscrapped mohawk serious and aggressive floor, the full nickname.

Well i mean it could have been in reference to the type of carpet. I mean, they have all those dumb names for the different types of hard courts...
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2011, 10:24 PM   #47

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
Surface card could never compair to IF.
I'd say a 20% bonus could get you more points than an IF Greta Arn +10...
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 01:25 PM   #48

What if we had a chat thread in TCG where we could just talk about TCG in general? We could put live scores there and stuff, and we could discuss the state of players etc.
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:50 PM   #49
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
What if we had a chat thread in TCG where we could just talk about TCG in general? We could put live scores there and stuff, and we could discuss the state of players etc.
Good idea! Some sort of a locker room where we could talk about TCG and whatever we want

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:06 AM   #50
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

Now that Wimbledon is over...
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:10 AM   #51
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufflemutts View Post
Now that Wimbledon is over...

I've forgot what I said on the PMs

If the men's final tomorrow is boring (lol) then I'll try and have everything ready for tomorrow night. If not, Monday
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:26 AM   #52
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

If you wanted a hall of fame thread and that is done and dusted
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:44 AM   #53
country flag bianca.

bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough

I think there should be a limit to the number of IF cards weekly winners accumulate, maybe 3 or 5 cards. Give them to the runner-ups if they exceed the limit...
bianca. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #54
country flag bianca.

bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough bianca. is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennis2011 View Post
If you wanted a hall of fame thread and that is done and dusted
You should really update it from week 1
bianca. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 09:05 AM   #55
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bianca. View Post
You should really update it from week 1
Then I needed to asked Facepalmarenka for all of the ranking lists and points from the weeks
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 01:25 PM   #56

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennis2011 View Post
Then I needed to asked Facepalmarenka for all of the ranking lists and points from the weeks
I've got the points from every week on file so PM me if you want the numbers
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #57
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

I have a small suggestion. In Gold pack we have 3 Top20 players and IF card. In Player pack we have 2 Top20 and ONLY 2 players between 20-50 place in the ranking. I think, it's not enough. We excess of players from Top20 (some players have even the same 4-5 cards... ) You can create a new package of Card - all 4 players between 20-50 ranks, or make a correction in the Player pack - maybe only 1 Top20 player and 3 Top20-50 rank players... What can you say?

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazieczko View Post
I have a small suggestion. In Gold pack we have 3 Top20 players and IF card. In Player pack we have 2 Top20 and ONLY 2 players between 20-50 place in the ranking. I think, it's not enough. We excess of players from Top20 (some players have even the same 4-5 cards... ) You can create a new package of Card - all 4 players between 20-50 ranks, or make a correction in the Player pack - maybe only 1 Top20 player and 3 Top20-50 rank players... What can you say?
I agree it's a bit too easy to get Top 20 players (although not all top 20 players guarantee results ). I think I will change the player packs to 1 top 20 and 3 top 50s, because if people want top 20 players they always go for the gold packs anyway

The thread containing details about all the new changes should be up in a few hours
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #59

Also, what if there was a different chance of getting different top 20 players or top 50 players? IMO, it's to easy to get a bunch of Caroline Wozniacki and other top players.
So you would have a better chance of getting Peng that you would of getting Wozniacki. (So she would invade the gold packs even more ) Then you could do the same with normal player packs. Maybe even with surface packs so there would be fewer 50% cards.
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #60

No more Pengs, please