Photos of Petra Kvitova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 11:13 AM   #1
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Photos of Petra Kvitova

Please Put all photos / images / avatars / wallpapers of Petra here : matches, interviews, events, photo shoots etc. (both on-court/on-tour & off-court/off-tour) Thank You.

Last edited by ArcticMoose : Jul 1st, 2011 at 11:30 AM.
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 11:30 AM   #2
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

The Moment Petra Kvitova won her berth at her First Grand Slam Final - 30th June 2011 @ Wimbledon Centre Court

Last edited by ArcticMoose : Jul 2nd, 2011 at 12:15 AM.
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:17 PM   #3
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

These are avies I made before, so I will post them here as well. I will be posting a Wimbledon collection a bit later.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:04 PM   #4
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
The Moment Petra Kvitova won her birth at her First Grand Slam Final - 30th June 2011 @ Wimbledon Centre Court
It's pronounced the same,but that word is spelled 'Berth'...different than 'birth',when someone is born.......I think we fans should vote on whether Petra deserves an off-court photo thread,too.If nobody else here wants one,that's okay with me,but Dani,Dinara and a few other players have separate photo threads...it's worth considering,at least

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:30 PM   #5
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she does enough off court events to warrant a complete thread for it. Maybe one day.

tweetweet
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 09:17 PM   #6
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitty GOAT at Wimbledon

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 09:26 PM   #7
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for the sub-forum!

it was about time
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 01:18 AM   #8
country flag theFutureisNow

theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold

Here are some that I like-

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 02:45 AM   #9
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

I like this one, after winning the SF [EDDIE KEOGH (REUTERS)]
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 04:32 AM   #10
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
I don't think she does enough off court events to warrant a complete thread for it. Maybe one day.
Well,I understand your point,but we started an off-court pics thread for Dinara over in her forum,and we can probably agree that Dinarik isn't the most glamorous cover girl in the WTA...and yet we're now approaching 300 pages there.I'm not gonna go militant over this;I only ask you and the other fans to keep an open mind about it cuz it might be fun to have a separate thread where we could easily find all of Petra's family pics...some humorous photos...and,of course,any hanging-out-at-the-beach stuff

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 07:11 AM   #11
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 07:12 AM   #12
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 07:12 AM   #13
country flag Melange

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 07:13 AM   #14
country flag Melange

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 08:05 AM   #15
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Lovely moment... that's about the exact time that she turned the tiebreak around and went on to batter the hell out of Stosur in the 2nd set at the AO.
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote