2010-2011 recruiting - "speculation only" - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:34 PM   #91
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010-2011 recruiting - "speculation only"

Can anyone explain to me how Jade C met the NAIA eligibility requirements (and Vesenlovic too)? I'm chuffed she did, and I know Sarah Borwell had a nightmare trying to get her in somewhere, but I just don't understand how they magaed it?

They would both have received expense reimbursement beyond actual expenditure (playing ITF tournaments with hospitality, and per diem payments at WTA events), receiving remuneration to promote a product (clothing, racket sponsorship etc...), and they received prize money based on their performance in professional tennis competitions?
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:22 PM   #92
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all
Re: 2010-2011 recruiting - "speculation only"

NAIA is a free for all. I don't know that they have ANY age or amateurism limits.
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote