*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:40 PM   #1036
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Good luck tomorrow Maka!!

Emma Laine |:| Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas |:| Elena Baltacha
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 04:00 AM   #1037
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Maka
Does this mean she'll play USO Qualies?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:51 PM   #1038
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Maka lost the final against Domachowska 57 36 , but still a great week for her!!! Hopefully she'll still play Perigueux this week because she has final points to defend from last year

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:10 PM   #1039
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Maka

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:11 PM   #1040
country flag hellas719

#237 this week

Old Jun 27th, 2011, 03:14 AM   #1041
country flag hellas719

50K Pozoblanco R1:
(7)Naomi Broady (GBR) v Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO)

Old Jun 29th, 2011, 02:55 AM   #1042
country flag hellas719

50K Pozoblanco R1:
Maka vs. (7) Naomi Broady GBR

Old Jun 29th, 2011, 07:08 AM   #1043
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

You posted this already above

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 09:44 PM   #1044
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

^

She won
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 09:30 AM   #1045
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM   #1046
country flag bgr4

Maka beat Larriere yesterday 64 64, and she just beat Jing-Jing Lu 64 76(7)!!! She's in the semis of a 50K for the first time since 2007! I watched her match against Larriere on the stream and her forehand was amazing. She was driving it hard and using soft angles, which was way too much variety for Victoria to handle consistently. She played really solid overall, but she needs to work on her foot faulting. She plays very fast and hardly takes any time in between points and change-overs , so the match went by really quickly. After she won, she shook hands, grabbed her bag as quickly as she plays and walked off the court talking to Shapatava. I didn't get to watch the match today, but she must be playing well to take out another seed! You can't tell much from the live score, but she never got herself into too much trouble until the end of the second set. She had two match points at 5-4 second set on her serve and couldn't convert either of them. She held on and won in a super long tiebreak, but I wish she wouldn't have put me through the stress of following such a close score. Enjoy the success Maka, and good luck in the semis!!!

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #1047
country flag bgr4

Maka lost to Daniilidou in the semis of Pozoblanco 62 61, but it was still an amazing week for her!!! She plays in a 100K in Biarritz this week and opens up against the fifth seeded Camerin . Maria-Elena is the most beatable of the seeds though, and Maka definitely has a chance if she plays like she did this past week! Good luck Girl!

Maka's not priority 1 at Palermo or Baku this year, so I don't think we'll see her in any of the summer qualies like we usually do this year .

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:40 AM   #1048
country flag bgr4

Maka lost Score was 76(1) 57 61 She tried really hard though

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 09:30 PM   #1049
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domachokeska View Post

You posted this already above

Maka
But #219 this week

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 01:28 AM   #1050
country flag hellas719