Kiki Bertens - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2011, 08:21 AM   #196
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kiki Bertens

After RG, Kiki has been playing club competition (Eredivisie) for Yonego/Lobbelaer Zevenbergen. They lost in the SF of the play-offs. These are Kiki’s results:

Singles:
Kiki def Petra Martic (CRO) (WTA: 109) 6-3 4-6 6-0
Kiki lost to DaniŽlle Harmsen (NED) (WTA: 501) 6-4 3-6 4-6
Kiki def Julia Babilon (GER) (WTA: 576) 6-2 6-3
Kiki def Nicola Geuer (GER) (WTA: 380) 6-3 6-1

Kiki lost to Olga Savchuk (UKR) (WTA: 149) 3-6 7-6(6) 1-6
Kiki lost to Anastasiya Yakimova (BLR) (WTA: 100) 1-6 6-2 1-6

Kiki def Josanne van Bennekom (NED) (WTA: 672) 1-0 RET
Kiki def Kristina KucovŠ (SVK) (WTA: 175) 1-6 6-4 6-2

Doubles:
Bertens/van der Meet def Martic/Thijssen (CRO/NED) 6-4 7-6
Bertens/van de Velde lost to Harmsen/Lemoine (NED) 2-6 6-7(4)
Bertens/van der Meet lost to Babilon/Marosi (GER/HUN) 6-3 0-6 5-7

Bertens / Van der Meet def Hrozenska / Waccano (SVK/NED) 6-2 6-1
Bertens/van der Meet def Savchuk/Kerkhove (UKR/NED) 6-1 6-1
Bertens/van der Meet def Yakimova/TamaŽla (BLR/NED) 7-6(3) 7-5
Bertens/van der Meet def KucovŠ /Jurikova (SVK/SVK) 6-4 5-1 RET.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2011, 08:27 AM   #197
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Great fight, great experience. Wimbledon Qualies up for her soon, too
Or will she get a Rosmalen MDWC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin. View Post
She deserves one!
Quote:
I know, but I prefer her to play Wimby Qs
Surely she deserves a MDWC for Rosmalen, but that would mean she is not able to play Wimbledon quallies.

Kiki will be playing quallies for Rosmalen and quallies for Wimbledon (if she does not qualify for Rosmalen MD). Would be good to have at least a match on grass before Wimbledon
But it's a tough situation: I would love for her to qualify for Rosmalen MD, but that means she will miss out on Wimbledon quallies which will be such a great experience for her

Wonder who will receive the MDWC for Rosmalen

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:55 AM   #198
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

She gets a MDWC . First round against: Errani
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 08:10 PM   #199
country flag Sasja

So Kiki plays her 1st MD match at a WTA event tomorrow on centre court (so no Wimbledon quallies for her )
It's the 2nd match and does not start before 12.30 CET.

Saw her practice today with Simona Halep where she was coached by Eddy Bank. She was really enjoying herself and seemed quite relaxed.

She was hitting pretty well too

Avie I made from a photo I took today of her practicing:

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #200
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

Good first set. Lost de TB with 8-6 .
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #201
country flag Borisz

Lets forget the 2nd set .
Good debut in the WTA circuit.

Next week Future Breda.
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #202
country flag Sasja

Close 1st set. Came back 3 times from a break down
Shame the 2nd set wasn't closer.

But still a good WTA debut and a great experience for her
She said she learned a lot this week and she is hoping to play more of these matches in the future.

And she is right: playing on Centre Court against an experienced top 50 player. Training with higher ranked players. Must have been a great week for her.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 06:17 PM   #203
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borisz View Post
Next week Future Breda.
She is not on the EL, but it does say so on her website. So maybe she received a WC.
And maybe for 25k Middelburg as well

At first she had scheduled playing quallies for Wimbledon ofcourse, but because of the WC in 's-Hertogenbosch she couldn't play there.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #204
country flag Borisz

She will play Middelburg --> http://www.challengerzeeland.nl/

About Breda I only has read her website.... We will know soon.
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:01 AM   #205
country flag Sasja

Upcoming tournaments from her website:
20th of June 10k Breda
27th of June 50k+H Torun

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:05 AM   #206
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

I watched her in Hertogenbosch and I really like the way she plays.Best of luck to her
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #207
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't play Breda..

12 useless points. Leave them for Lesley or sth.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #208
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borisz View Post
She will play Middelburg --> http://www.challengerzeeland.nl/
That article on the main page is so funny.. written before the withdrawal deadline of the tournament.
They "advertise" now with 14 top 200 players who entered. Only 1 left now
Kiki withdrew too.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #209
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Please don't play Breda..

12 useless points. Leave them for Lesley or sth.
Yeah, 10k is a bit strange atm.
Not going to help her in the rankings, maybe she just wants some match practice and play in Holland.
But there a few good 25k tournaments on clay this week too where she would be one of the top seeds. She could have played some matches on clay there as well and most likely earn more points there

Hopefully she will try and play quallies the week after Torun (Bastad or Budapest).
EDIT: She is on the EL of 100k Biarritz after Torun (Q nr 9 atm) WD deadline is 21st of June.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS

Last edited by Sasja : Jun 20th, 2011 at 05:13 AM.
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 10:00 AM   #210
country flag Sasja

After Breda Kiki played club competition in Germany for TC Bocholt.

She def Joanna Sakowicz-Kostecka 6-0 6-1.
Nicole Thyssen was her doubles partner and they def Klaudia Jans & Duitse Vivien 6-1 4-6 10-7

On Sunday it's the final day of the German competition. They will play against TC Radofzell for the title.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS