** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 174 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 9th, 2011, 09:29 PM   #2596
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I agree with GC-SPURS I LOVED her full bangs. !
I have never seen a post where anyone did not like her bangs, unless I made one myself. I am outnumbered...I must be wrong.

Unless actions speak louder than words...in which case I gotta wonder if Maria was not all that crazy about them, herself.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2011, 10:13 PM   #2597
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I couldn't wach all her Rome and RG matches... Is there any direct non verbal communication between them during the match?
OF course NOT, that's considered code violation: coaching even tho he's not her coach apparently but any direct verbal interaction is forbidden.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 10:58 PM   #2598
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
OF course NOT, that's considered code violation: coaching even tho he's not her coach apparently but any direct verbal interaction is forbidden.
I didn't mean verbal? Did I say verbal? My mistake... I meant any kind of interaction in the form of looks, fist pumps whatever... the usual stuff that players do with their box.
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:33 AM   #2599
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I didn't mean verbal? Did I say verbal? My mistake... I meant any kind of interaction in the form of looks, fist pumps whatever... the usual stuff that players do with their box.
I thought you made it clear that it was NON verbal communication.

It was mostly just Sasha fist pumping/looking nervous. He would always high five with Mashas hitting partner and I think her physio. At the end of a match if she wins, they do a cute three way high five thing. I don't think Masha really looked up to the box that much unless she was in trouble.

I'm sure Masha wears the pants in the relationship.
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:52 AM   #2600
ace33

ace33 is a jewel in the rough ace33 is a jewel in the rough ace33 is a jewel in the rough ace33 is a jewel in the rough ace33 is a jewel in the rough ace33 is a jewel in the rough ace33 is a jewel in the rough ace33 is a jewel in the rough ace33 is a jewel in the rough ace33 is a jewel in the rough ace33 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

It was mostly just Sasha fist pumping/looking nervous. He would always high five with Mashas hitting partner and I think her physio. At the end of a match if she wins, they do a cute three way high five thing. I don't think Masha really looked up to the box that much unless she was in trouble.

From what I've seen even his fans thinks so.
ace33 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:20 AM   #2601
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:

you know thats true. One thing that can be said about SheShe, he knows a good thing when he sees it.

he ain't f-ing that shitz up...but stranger things have happened in this day and age
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:27 AM   #2602
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sasha made all her recent tournaments so much better! Me and my mom are in love with him. I actually do think he was a big help to her recent success.
You can really tell how much he loves her.
The support probably means a lot to Maria.

you know, I don't think Masha was ever that excited at Sasha's games...the occasional clap but not much else. And he did have some moments during his games where some cheering was well deserved.

and I agree, Masha's matches were better with him there. I think even the commies were amused by it all.
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 03:11 AM   #2603
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
you know thats true. One thing that can be said about SheShe, he knows a good thing when he sees it.

he ain't f-ing that shitz up...but stranger things have happened in this day and age
Bo, does it get stranger than Sasha Vujacic getting Maria effing Sharapova?!?! I mean.......... how???

I'm as amused as the commies.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 03:39 AM   #2604
country flag Jacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Bo, does it get stranger than Sasha Vujacic getting Maria effing Sharapova?!?! I mean.......... how???
I'm as amused as the commies.

you got me there
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 06:58 AM   #2605
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

lol with all the discussions with maria and sasha. the good thing is she plays better when he is here. but in the video of wimbledon practice, he looks like very very bored.

curious to know who wears the pants in the relationship when she was with charlie...

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #2606
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

From FB:

Quote:
Back on the grass and could not be happier!!!, my team and I are all settled in and training is going really well. The weather could be better but I am not complaining. In early March I did a nike shoot with famous fashion photographer Annie Leibovitz, check out the photo!! I always love working with these amazing photographers and Annie was better than I imagined, just so talented and so creative, I hope to work with her again.

Added 8 minutes ago · Like ·

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #2607
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

She means it. She wants to win!
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #2608
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:

yup, from what I saw I think the same... Especially the part in bold. (um, he is half Serbian, let's not forget that Serbians are very emotional)
Masha looks a bit bored when he plays.
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #2609
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Why didnt She train in grass???
Come to London earlier and train in hardcourt??
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:44 PM   #2610
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^ Someone on Youtube gave a very good explanation on why Maria is training on Hard and not on Grass. I think it had to do, with being comfort in speedy surfaces again, before heading to Grass!
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread