2009-10 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:58 AM   #541
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice
Re: 2009-10 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
I can finally say that Danielle Mills is transferring from Miami (FL) to South Florida

She announced on her twitter for everyone to see.
That doesn't surprise me! The Miami coach is a piece work!

Last edited by johnnytennis : Jun 7th, 2011 at 05:19 AM.
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:26 AM   #542
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboyle View Post
Uh...interesting? I mean she was losing almost all her matches, so it's probably good for Miami, but I feel like Miami is a better school than USF.
Losing every match? She was 5-3 her last 10 matches with 2 of them being abandon!
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #543
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboyle View Post
Uh...interesting? I mean she was losing almost all her matches, so it's probably good for Miami, but I feel like Miami is a better school than USF.
I know one match doesn't tell a story, but I watched most of her match against Cercone at nationals and thought she was really good. I think with a little better coaching she can be very good. She took out Oyen at team indoors, too. I think she needs to find more consistency and have fewer mental lapses, but she's certainly talented.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #544
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFGatorFan View Post
I know one match doesn't tell a story, but I watched most of her match against Cercone at nationals and thought she was really good. I think with a little better coaching she can be very good. She took out Oyen at team indoors, too. I think she needs to find more consistency and have fewer mental lapses, but she's certainly talented.
+1

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:32 PM   #545
country flag OCanada

OCanada is just really nice OCanada is just really nice OCanada is just really nice OCanada is just really nice OCanada is just really nice OCanada is just really nice OCanada is just really nice OCanada is just really nice OCanada is just really nice OCanada is just really nice OCanada is just really nice

Hey we heard Miami is talking to Canada about one of our players, but talk is that they are losing two starting players to transfers, Plus, the Number one is graduating. It's not only Mills leaving. Anyone know of who the other is. Lot of talk about at the Nationals. Both Rizzolo and Mills are in Europe together...maybe..
OCanada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #546
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCanada View Post
Hey we heard Miami is talking to Canada about one of our players, but talk is that they are losing two starting players to transfers, Plus, the Number one is graduating. It's not only Mills leaving. Anyone know of who the other is. Lot of talk about at the Nationals. Both Rizzolo and Mills are in Europe together...maybe..
who is 'we' ?

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:52 PM   #547
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that Rizzolo is transferring and that's all I'm saying. My source did tell me where, but he trusts me and I trust them. That's all I will say.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote