The Who's going here thread 2011 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 09:18 PM   #1
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
The Who's going here thread 2011

quite ridiculous
weekly ticket is now £127 (+3.50 for booking)
nearly tripled in 5 yrs

says alot when a ground pass is cheaper per day at Wimbledon than going to Birmingham.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg

Last edited by TheBoiledEgg : May 28th, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #2
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: Ticket rip-off

we're just going for two days and it's £10 a ticket per day for students

but that is quite pathetic tbh, there is no point, especially when Birmingham is one of the worst places for rain ever......

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:24 PM   #3

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

i'm going to Sat qualies, Sunday (if weather holds up) maybe on who's left.
dunno about in the week as I havent booked that week off work this time, so unless i can swap days i wont be there.

Tuesday is probably only day i might go other than Q.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old May 19th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #4
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

i'll be going qualies sat and sun as it is free. should be going wednesday in the week to

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #5

Re: The Who's going here thread 2011

Hoping the weather picks up and we can have summer back again
April was great, all May been crap

Might be going on Wed too now
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:22 PM   #6
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
we're just going for two days and it's £10 a ticket per day for students

but that is quite pathetic tbh, there is no point, especially when Birmingham is one of the worst places for rain ever......
Yes, 2007 was particularly bad. There was no play at all on the day I went which sucked big time cos I remember the OOP being really good!

Not going this year as I could only get one day off work so I chose Queen's instead.

Hope the rain holds off for everyone attending
Old May 29th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #7
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

I'll be going on Friday and maybe a day earlier in the week to see Dani if she definitely plays.
Old May 31st, 2011, 07:47 PM   #8
country flag snowfox

snowfox is a glorious beacon of light snowfox is a glorious beacon of light snowfox is a glorious beacon of light snowfox is a glorious beacon of light snowfox is a glorious beacon of light snowfox is a glorious beacon of light snowfox is a glorious beacon of light snowfox is a glorious beacon of light snowfox is a glorious beacon of light snowfox is a glorious beacon of light snowfox is a glorious beacon of light

il be going to both days of qualifying and (hopefully) every day except monday and wednesday
snowfox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 08:32 PM   #9
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there from Monday to Wednesday. The weather looks great - so far!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:21 PM   #10
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

I'll probably go monday and tuesday weather permitting
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 11:01 AM   #11
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

I am planning to go to Q on Sunday and then first round MD on Monday. Just a quick question...obviously RG players still playing aside...is it likely many of the other MD players will be practicing/be around on the Sunday?

Many thanks
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 03:47 PM   #12

yes there will be a few MD players on the Sunday practice courts

weather looks like getting cooler after Saturday
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 10:14 PM   #13
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

I am there monday.Tuesday,Wednesday . I got nothing to wear atm,but just a white cap and blue jacket .
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:11 AM   #14
country flag Shepster

Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute Shepster has a reputation beyond repute

Was there yesterday, definitely going tomorrow providing the weather holds up.

Learning to love/Liking the look of...
Zakopalova : Lucic : Krajicek : Cetkovska : Cibulkova
Gajdosova : Govortsova : Olaru : Robson : Pliskova
Shepster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #15
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute

Went on Sunday, will go again tomorrow to cheer for Sabs

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote