Maria Sharapova will win Wimbledon 2011 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:02 PM   #1
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold
Maria Sharapova will win Wimbledon 2011

That's right guys, I think it's gonna happen! The WS do not stand a chance after their injury layoffs. Clijsters and Zvonareva are in poor form and them reaching even the quarterfinals is in doubt. That leaves Sharapova being the only one with a chance to win the title.

She is playing the best tennis of her career currently, having just reached the RG semis. She is going to bring that form into the grass season and as we all know, when Sharapova is at her best on grass, she is unbeatable as seen from her annihilation of Serena in the 2004 final. So congrats Maria Sharapova, winner of Wimbledon 2011. Just give the trophy to her already! You all heard it here first.
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:03 PM   #2
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova will win Wimbledon 2011

This whole prediction thing is so lame and old.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:03 PM   #3
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Damn straight, sister.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:09 PM   #4
country flag tennisbear7

tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute

BlueTrees has entered the thread. There is no hope for Maria at Wimbledon.
tennisbear7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:12 PM   #5
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute

A jinx thread by a fan

The other Sharapova-Fans will kill you when Maria doesn't win Wimbledon

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:16 PM   #6
country flag sluggahjells

sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of sluggahjells has much to be proud of

Don't know whether to laugh or
sluggahjells is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:16 PM   #7
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future Coconut91 has a brilliant future

Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:18 PM   #8
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

I take it this is a serious thread because the OP is in fact a Maria Sharapova fan.

Na Li could defeat Maria at Wimbledon because as of right now she's a much better ball striker.

If the WS are off form, then it is between Maria, Petra, Na Li and maybe Kim.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:18 PM   #9
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

Li Na will win Wimbledon 2011
fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:19 PM   #10
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Another jinx thread.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:20 PM   #11
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:28 PM   #12
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veerror View Post
I take it this is a serious thread because the OP is in fact a Maria Sharapova fan.

Na Li could defeat Maria at Wimbledon because as of right now she's a much better ball striker.

If the WS are off form, then it is between Maria, Petra, Na Li and maybe Kim.
Li Na could be a factor but shes playing Eastbourne... and we all know players don't win slams when they play the week prior to it. So I still see Sharapova winning this

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
You just need to practise and analyse the trends of results and you can be like me. You can do it
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:38 PM   #13
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

If Maria makes it through four rounds, I think her chances will be very good.

I fear something snapped yesterday, and she will be gone before the fifth round. I lived and died with agony through five rounds----I thought she was beat after two games yesterday.

I will be rooting for her, anyway.
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM   #14
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
Damn straight, sister.
Knew I'd see you in this thread nice and early.
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM   #15
country flag Claycourter

Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty-fifty View Post
Li Na will win Wimbledon 2011
Yeah as soon as she learns how to serve and finish at the net. Which is never.
Claycourter is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread