Lets do this Kiri!! - Roland Garros - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2011, 10:22 PM   #181
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lets do this Kiri!! - Roland Garros

Just read Kiri had food poisoning and didn't feel too good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2011, 11:48 PM   #182
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Aww. Poor girl.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 02:42 AM   #183
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Oh, that doesn't sound good...

@Kiristea: By the way, do you maybe found some time to share Kiri's interview in this magazine with the rest of us? From the one quote you already gave us it seemed to be a pretty interesting one.
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 02:47 AM   #184
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiristea. View Post
I dunno exactly she was just being her usual self, screaming at a lot of Vika's errors I guess Vika didn't like it. And then Huber bitched and moaned after she didn't shake her hand or something. Vika called the match fun on twitter tho lol even tho she didn't look to be having much fun she said Kiri is thebest partner too
Ugh I'm mad I missed it. Vika's bitch faces are but Huber is always a cow. Not surprised she always gets hit in the face.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 07:33 AM   #185
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
Oh, that doesn't sound good...

@Kiristea: By the way, do you maybe found some time to share Kiri's interview in this magazine with the rest of us? From the one quote you already gave us it seemed to be a pretty interesting one.
Oh right! Yeah I will do it soon
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:13 AM   #186
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Cool, looking forward to it ;-)
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 03:41 PM   #187
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Quote:
Where did you read that? She looked fine in singles.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 05:30 PM   #188
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh ! I hope she didn't eat cucumber and that she will quickly recover
Remix13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM   #189
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
Oh ! I hope she didn't eat cucumber and that she will quickly recover

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:24 AM   #190
country flag Nikkiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirivanovic View Post
Where did you read that? She looked fine in singles.
http://www.championat.ru/tennis/_wta/article-86898.html

It's in Russian tho. She didn't blame the loss on it.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:07 AM   #191
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Good tournament for Maria.

I wish she could have gone farther in doubles though.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:19 AM   #192
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Quote:
http://www.championat.ru/tennis/_wta/article-86898.html

It's in Russian tho. She didn't blame the loss on it.
Eating rice before a match isn't the best thing to do(and it's disgusting), but despite that problem, she played very well and it's good for the American summer.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote