Videos (and audios) of Sveta - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2011, 09:05 PM   #1366
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Videos (and audios) of Sveta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Сабина View Post
i met a ducth family and they said me that your language is more similar to english for grammar than german. I tried to study german lomg time ago but i gave up!!!
same here,all I can remember today is "bitte", "danke", "auf widersehen" and counting to ten and now I hear german all day because in my office your hear other departments and german department is close but I don't feel tempted to try again,I would rather try learning any slavic east-european language than german,I find it more interesting.I'm fascinated when I hear my czech and slovak colleagues talk on the phone some words are similar to russian.

Old May 27th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #1367
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Света_мой_№1 View Post

hahaha,checking her phone in the middle of the interview lol
Old May 27th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #1368
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thnx
how do you download from this Света_мой_№1?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." By Mahatma Gandhi.
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #1369
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by V's a star View Post
thnx
how do you download from this Света_мой_№1?
you download it using a torrent (u torrent for example) after signing in.
i cannot download because i'm not signed in.
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 01:12 PM   #1370
country flag Bероника

Sabi,I can help you sign in if you are interested
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:17 PM   #1371
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

oh does anyone make these accounts? dont know Russian

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." By Mahatma Gandhi.
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:27 PM   #1372
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Sabi,I can help you sign in if you are interested
yes thank you!!!
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #1373
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Argh still pissed I didn't get to watch the Marino match. Anyone knows how she played?
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #1374
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by Сабина View Post
found on youtube, uploaded just yesterday....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk03RSGtqpM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
who is that Bob Kraft? some of the things he says are true,for me it's very touching to see that Sveta is a very up and lows person and that just makes me love her even more,makes her human not one of these robots on top of the game and I guess she'll always be like that for good and for bad,but others things...man,she didn't win that final,Justine did.
Quote:
I dont know how much of what he says is true I may be wrong, but thet things that are true we have seen ass wel
girls,remember when we were commenting about this Bob Kraft person and his video a couple of weeks ago? look what I found on facebook (by the way I didn't know that Larisa was on facebook too):
http://www.facebook.com/pastorbkraft...medium=twitter

apparently he also made a video about Myskina and Sveta,Larisa and co all say what he says it's not true,so probably whe said of Sveta is also not true
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:24 AM   #1375
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

I already thought it was not true we all know sveta is a religious person but not poke he said.
And the rest he was saying was either bullshit or we already knew

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 06:36 PM   #1376
country flag Bероника

Svetlana KUZNETSOVA "East coast" or "West coast" ? (2011) Road to Roland-Garros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oGdaqwr_JM&

love how she skips the uninteresting question

and love how she says "Je t'adore,Paris",I've already watched the video a lot of times

Too bad her magic and funny laugh is gone from Paris now
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 07:57 PM   #1377
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

I like the part she says she is into bad boys it didnt really came out very credible to me

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 10:37 PM   #1378
country flag Bероника

matchs vs Habtuchova to download here:
http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=8590

QF match vs Bartoli here:
http://rgfootball.net/viewtopic.php?t=13478
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #1379
country flag Bероника

match against Rus in Rosmalen has already been uploaded here

http://rgfootball.net/viewtopic.php?t=14315
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #1380
country flag Bероника

anyone has found the matchs against Errani or Cibulkova to download? ( specially the first one,please,very interested to find it)