** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 165 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2011, 02:35 PM   #2461
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Maria's facebook

Quote:
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I had an early practice today and decided to enjoy the city. I am trying to push myself these days to take the time to enjoy these amazing places I travel to. So many times all I see is the hotel, airport and tennis courts. Going to have a nice dinner tonight with my team and have an early night.
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM   #2462
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Martina, I miss you.

Many believe do believe that cold and rainy conditions will harm Maria's chances at RG, but last year—she almost beat Justine just because it was raining and the balls became heavier. Maria has a lot of upper body strength, and I think it would be advantageous against a lot of WTA players (particularly smaller players like Cibulkova).
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:33 PM   #2463
country flag MAERSK

MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all MAERSK is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Martina, I miss you.
Swiss Miss will always be my #1. Come on Maria prove her wrong/right and beat Caro again!
MAERSK is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:11 PM   #2464
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw a video on eurosport about Kim saying nice things about Maria, that she was playing well again and she is going to be difficult to beat at the French, that she saw her winning Rome and she was really happy for her.
Can't wait QF, girls don't mess up.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:02 PM   #2465
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Our "choose a player" feature reveals the fun, friendly side of the stars appearing at this year's French Open. Germany's former world number two Tommy Haas is up first.
If you were to choose another player…

To share a good bottle of wine with?
Andre Agassi

To take to your favourite restaurant?
If I'm with my wife and kids, I'd choose Roger Federer.

To go on a walk with in the forest?
I'd go alone, no need for company.

To accompany you to the Cannes Film Festival?
Patrick Rafter

To go out on the town with in Las Vegas?
Andre Agassi. I've already done it once and, since he lives there, it was really fun.

To talk about life with and change the world?
Roger Federer

Never to train with?
Ivo Karlovic

To play in a band with?
Gael Monfils

To take to a football match?
Alex Waske

To interview if you were a journalist?
Steffi Graf

To take fishing?
Max Mirnyi

To take to see your favourite band?
Philipp Petzschner

To play mixed doubles with?
Maria Sharapova

To open a bar with?
John McEnroe

To be your spokesperson?
Boris Becker

To go with to see a stand-up comedian?
My friend Glenn Weiner. He's only ranked no.391 in the world but I assume I can still pick him!

So they really are friends, didn't Maria practice with Tommy during Miami?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:27 AM   #2466
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

They would have the hottest babies ever.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:35 AM   #2467
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

He has taste
Old May 22nd, 2011, 10:02 AM   #2468
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Mr and Mrs Sharapova

Recent Rome winner Maria Sharapova seems to be enjoying her tennis more than ever at the moment, no doubt due to the presence in her entourage of her fiancé, New Jersey Nets basketball pro Sasha Vujacic. She gave Roland Garros TV an exclusive video interview (which will appear soon on the site), and the Russian confirmed the persistent rumour, saying "Yes, we will be getting married soon".

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...910345788.html

Old May 22nd, 2011, 10:05 AM   #2469
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

July wedding after winning RG and Wimbledon!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 10:26 AM   #2470
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

English countryside!
Or royal style?

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:07 AM   #2471
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't realize it was happening so soon.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:12 AM   #2472
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
English countryside!
Or royal style?
Saddle River? RHONJ is calling!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:25 PM   #2473
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Mr and Mrs Sharapova

Recent Rome winner Maria Sharapova seems to be enjoying her tennis more than ever at the moment, no doubt due to the presence in her entourage of her fiancé, New Jersey Nets basketball pro Sasha Vujacic. She gave Roland Garros TV an exclusive video interview (which will appear soon on the site), and the Russian confirmed the persistent rumour, saying "Yes, we will be getting married soon".

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...910345788.html

She should have a fall wedding. Summer weddings are overrated.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:34 PM   #2474
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Wedding please, make sure you have the RG and Wimby trophies on the wedding table

Last edited by Mistress of Evil : May 22nd, 2011 at 12:40 PM.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:34 PM   #2475
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
Wedding please, make sure you have the RG and Wimby on the wedding table
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread