Order of Strength Discussion - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:37 PM   #91
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Order of Strength Discussion

good. When I painstakingly cull all pertinent results and try to provide a cogent analysis, and in return gets being carelessly 'labeled' as 'hung up', it really hurts me, you know

maybe this thread should be closed, since some 'seems' to ridicule these 'detective' works
maybe the subject matter is too 'controversial' All is good and well, it's a perfect world after all

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Apr 13th, 2011 at 05:50 PM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 03:27 AM   #92
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
good. When I painstakingly cull all pertinent results and try to provide a cogent analysis, and in return gets being carelessly 'labeled' as 'hung up', it really hurts me, you know

maybe this thread should be closed, since some 'seems' to ridicule these 'detective' works
maybe the subject matter is too 'controversial' All is good and well, it's a perfect world after all
Fantic... time to move on to a new topic. You've beaten this one to death!
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 03:59 AM   #93
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytennis View Post
Fantic... time to move on to a new topic. You've beaten this one to death!
yeah, that post means I'm moving on Won't post related posts here, either (will post at my blog). We'll see how it unfolds

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 04:38 AM   #94
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

NCAA's (this was mentioned a week ago elsewhere as a questionable move)

Just heard from a booster who made the trip to Palo Alto

# 1 Stanford's attempt to jump Mallory Burdette from # 2 directly to # 4 must have been protested by some team (Florida?) and the posted Stanford line for the NCAA's has her back at # 2.

First, the move from # 2 to # 4 without any other line up change is strictly illegal.

Second, when you are 7-3 in your last ten dual matches at # 2 and all your loses came 4-6, 4-6 or one of those turkey shoot third set super tie breakers... you really have no legit argument to defend even a one place move.

Sounds like the Stanford coach must be looking to adjust her match up with Florida or someone later in the draw? Cause they obviously will advance without such shennanigans.

Even # 1 looks for ways to gain a line up advantage. Tisk tisk.
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 10:03 PM   #95
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Stanford obviously did it for a reason and didn't mind paying the $300 fine if it got overturned. I don't know who protested, but I wonder why a player who has been at 2 most of the season is dropped that low. Sure smells fishy. And it's not like they had to do it anyhow, cause Ahn and Gibbs are unbeaten at 3 and 4 this season
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote