Rome SF: Maria Sharapova b. Caroline Wozniacki 75 63 - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #286
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rome SF: Maria Sharapova b. Caroline Wozniacki 75 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Life View Post
It's not as if she got destroyed. 7-5 6-3 isn't exactly a thrashing. She didn't play amazing either and the shrieker did You haters celebrate her losses like she won't ever win again, but she keeps coming back and getting to semi-finals on her worst surface. I can't imagine the pain you guys are going to go through when the tour gets back on to hardcourt
You mean when Serena's back after winning Wimbledon? Well, I can definitely imagine it.

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.
JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #287
country flag is1531

is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of

Maria has a 7-0 edge on Stosur,so I hope that the break that Azarenka gave Maria by retiring will help Maria win the title in Rome.

Maria stayed undaunted and resilient in set 2 trailing 3-1,then winnning the next 5 games. I thought Maria was going to lose set 2 until she went ahead 4-3.

Caroline is a very good player,but it always seems like she has a lot of luck in her matches. Caroline is a great defender and shows a great deal of endurance. Caroline will probably win a slam this year,but I hope she flops.
is1531 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #288
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Ma$ha
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #289
country flag is1531

is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of is1531 has much to be proud of
Re: Sharapova b. Wozniacki 75 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA-GOAT View Post
LOL the Woz cannot even beat the Cow On Ice on red clay
The crowd was rooting against the PUSH and so was I. I enjoyed immensely the Sharapova celebration. Down with the PUSH!
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:10 PM   #290
country flag is1531

I would love to see Goerges get a shot at PUSH in RG and pummel her. If not,I want to see Petkovic or Sabine get a shot at the PUSH.
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #291
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by is1531 View Post
I would love to see Goerges get a shot at PUSH in RG and pummel her. If not,I want to see Petkovic or Sabine get a shot at the PUSH.
I want Caro to play Julia also. But mostly to play Kim at RG.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:19 PM   #292
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future

Commentating the match for italian tv silvia farina said that sharapova's personality dominated wozniacki's!
btw they were on three tv channels in italy today!!!

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:25 PM   #293
country flag JulesVerne

JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold JulesVerne is a splendid one to behold

Player hitting far more winners beat the player hitting far fewer winners.
JulesVerne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #294
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesVerne View Post
Player hitting far more winners beat the player hitting far fewer winners.
that about sums up the match really
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #295
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I want Caro to play Julia also. But mostly to play Kim at RG.
Is Wozniacki still relevant?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:29 PM   #296
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
vs

Caro wins this! She won the point, Maria tasted clay And Caro's fall actually was sexy!

I don't like Sharapova but I won't do what Caro haters do in her win threads so... well done Maria, deserved win!

Caro Get it together girl!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #297
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Masha's match :love:
Masha's celebrating :love:
Masha's forehand :love:
Masha's mental strengh :love:
Masha :love:

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #298
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
You mean when Serena's back after winning Wimbledon? Well, I can definitely imagine it.

This. Woz's pathetic moonballing will be destroyed by Serena.
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:38 PM   #299
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute

What a surprise from Sharapova on Clay
M.S.F is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:38 PM   #300
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

You see that fall from Maria !? It is the last you'll ever see from her that's it's real significance... she fell, certainly and she rised again in all her glory.

After that fall her greatness was back in action for the rest of the set... in other words her majesty is on her verge back to restore peace and order in her kingdom. Her soldiers are prepared... ready to fight the war against tennis killers such as the pusher.

Join, admire, get inspired while it is still early to be saved... you'll have no exit then after when her genius will be flooding the planet earth all around.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote