2011 Fed Cup SF and Euro Clay Season - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2011, 04:49 PM   #16
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 Fed Cup SF and Euro Clay Season

She lost 64 64 Maybe Karlos can tell some more about the match...

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2011, 05:43 PM   #17
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

And I thought it was a good draw

Unbelievable is that Makarova didn't face any breakpoints
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:52 PM   #18
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Why? Why doesn't she ever get a win in Madrid? Why? I was dying to see Wicky-Sharapova, but no, freakin' Makarova had to win
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 04:24 PM   #19
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

I´m back!Got to say I enjoyed my time despite Yanina´s loss.

On Sunday I saw her entering in the practice court I was.I asked her a photo,but she said "later".She was hitting with Safarova.I went to other courts in order to see who were there and when I came,Yanina had already left so I couldnt get that photo

Then I went to her match.I thought she would win and I would get a chance to get that photo,but things didnt go the way I liked,which was a pity
What can I say?Makarova was in GOAT mode when serving,she would get a quick 40-0 lead hitting always an ace or two in the process.She was also hitting big winners off the ground.Yanina didnt have a answer for those serves.Also,Makarova would always finish her service games hitting an ace.It was really annoying.Yanina was also making lot´s of UEs,and she even seemed to give up when down *35 *0/30,but she fought through that game saving 2MPs and was also down *5-4 *40-15(2MPs) but hit a big return winner off a 1st serve.Even Makarova was impressed,I think .The Russian needed 5MPs,but won on ace,as always

Yanina didnt really seemed pissed,she didnt slap Makarova´s hand

I got point by point notes,if anyone is interested I´ll upload it.Will have to find out the player´s ratio

And also got some photos but I´m a messy photographer,so they´re not great .Will upload them later im the pictures thread.

And that´s all,I think.Hope my report will clarify things about the match.Also questions and everything you want to know will be asked,if possible
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 04:56 PM   #20
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Good you enjoyed it despite the loss Makarova's serving was impressive even following the scoreboard

Was she taped from anywhere? (I ask just in case)

What other matches did you watch?
Old May 3rd, 2011, 05:18 PM   #21
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Good you enjoyed it despite the loss Makarova's serving was impressive even following the scoreboard

Was she taped from anywhere? (I ask just in case)

What other matches did you watch?
No,her leg seemed to be fine since she didnt port any tapes on it

Well,I didnt watch too many matches,only Daniela,Yanina,a bit(3-4 games) of Mirza-Vesnina and the doubles of Kuznetsova/Zvonareva .I spent most of the time in the practice courts because I love to watch the players training and then asking for photos
Old May 4th, 2011, 12:24 AM   #22
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
I´m back!Got to say I enjoyed my time despite Yanina´s loss.

On Sunday I saw her entering in the practice court I was.I asked her a photo,but she said "later".She was hitting with Safarova.I went to other courts in order to see who were there and when I came,Yanina had already left so I couldnt get that photo

Then I went to her match.I thought she would win and I would get a chance to get that photo,but things didnt go the way I liked,which was a pity
What can I say?Makarova was in GOAT mode when serving,she would get a quick 40-0 lead hitting always an ace or two in the process.She was also hitting big winners off the ground.Yanina didnt have a answer for those serves.Also,Makarova would always finish her service games hitting an ace.It was really annoying.Yanina was also making lot´s of UEs,and she even seemed to give up when down *35 *0/30,but she fought through that game saving 2MPs and was also down *5-4 *40-15(2MPs) but hit a big return winner off a 1st serve.Even Makarova was impressed,I think .The Russian needed 5MPs,but won on ace,as always

Yanina didnt really seemed pissed,she didnt slap Makarova´s hand

I got point by point notes,if anyone is interested I´ll upload it.Will have to find out the player´s ratio

And also got some photos but I´m a messy photographer,so they´re not great .Will upload them later im the pictures thread.

And that´s all,I think.Hope my report will clarify things about the match.Also questions and everything you want to know will be asked,if possible
Thanks for the report I'm really glad Yanina has stopped giving those awful handshakes
Old May 5th, 2011, 03:56 AM   #23
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina

Thanks for the report

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:38 PM   #24
country flag #kArLoS#

you guys are welcomed
Old May 5th, 2011, 06:16 PM   #25
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report

Old May 7th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #26
country flag WhoAmI?

Rome draw

(1) Wozniacki vs BYE
Q vs Shvedova
Wickmayer vs Cibulkova
Petrova vs (13) Ivanovic

Just no words
Old May 7th, 2011, 02:02 PM   #27
country flag #kArLoS#

Terrible draw

But she beat Domi last time they played(H2H 2-2),maybe she can do that again...
Old May 7th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #28
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Tough draw indeed. It doesn't seem like Yanina is in a great form

Old May 8th, 2011, 07:10 AM   #29
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^I thinks it's more the injury than mental

GL Yanina!

Domi is a huge favorite here, but Nina always seems to do well with tough draws. Like in AO 2010 with Pennetta in R2, or Indian Wells 2011 with Oudin, Kanepi, Cibulkova, and Peer

GL Yanina!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #30
country flag WhoAmI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Rome draw

(1) Wozniacki vs BYE
Q vs Shvedova
Wickmayer vs Cibulkova Q/LL
Petrova vs (13) Ivanovic

Just no words
Cibulkova has withdrawn. Makes it a bit easier for Yanina. The qualifiers are no pushovers, but still a bit easier methinks.

Good luck!