50k Event in Prague! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #61
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: 50k Event in Prague!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
I've seen this Mandy now, yes she's pretty but I prefer Sabine anyday with her beautiful eyes and big smile

Shame about the tennis result though, I see Minella is 25 yo and never been ranked top 100.
A match to forget for Bine!
but I have never said I don´t like Sabine more... I love Sabine and her smile I think she has the most beautiful smile ever on circuit in my opinion
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2011, 12:40 PM   #62
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all
Re: 50k Event in Prague!

In HER situation, the excuse she wanted to tank the tournament because she had emotional stress there is rubbish

She´s top130 and thanks to the fact she has almost nothing to defend the next weeks she automatically will re-enter the top100

Maybe she´s TOO aware of that and wants too much too quick. Maybe that Stuttgart-event had the Lucic-effect on her

Mirjana Lucic often regarded herself as a "star" in the past and too good to play at such a level. She closed her eyes for the fact she´s top200 and played events like she´s the one to beat because she regards herself as top40 with regard to star potential

Sabine Lisicki is top40 in her style no matter what. We all know that. Her game is top20. Unfortunately that top20-40 level is nothing guaranteed

Look at the fact that I recently saw that after Prague 50$ there´s a Prague 100$ event the next week. I often wondered if this is the ideal situation to play without travelling and with more points and I believe she´s changing the city again. Why that? She´s out, it´s Thursday, she can train there and forget the bad mood instead of hectic and travelling

Furthermore, she´s forced to play both qualifyings for the GS now and her chance of making points the week before a GS is gone

If I were Sabine, I would try to play Birmingham, by the way, to get her confidence for grass back up
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote