The "Flavia's not the only tennis player in the world" thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #46
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "Flavia's not the only tennis player in the world" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
Julia is a hottie but she's a little dumbo like Gisela
the title reminds me Rihanna's song only whore in the world
How can you say she's dumb? Are we still talking about their tennis game here?

only whore in the world You know I've been wondering why the thread title sounds so familiar to me and now I know why but it's "only girl in the world".
peanuts is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #47
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

He means this Dumbo

But Julia is nowhere in Gisela's league, only Pivovarova is

Should I change the thread title?
Please don't make her feel like she's the only tennis player in the world
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #48
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
He means this Dumbo

But Julia is nowhere in Gisela's league, only Pivovarova is

Should I change the thread title?
Please don't make her feel like she's the only tennis player in the world
Oh I know Dumbo. It's just that I don't get why she's being compared to a fictional baby elephant so I assumed it has something to do with being 'dumb'.
I feel like I'm so dense.

I love the thread title. But did you really get the idea from the Rihanna song?
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #49
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Oh I know Dumbo. It's just that I don't get why she's being compared to a fictional baby elephant so I assumed it has something to do with being 'dumb'.
I feel like I'm so dense.

I love the thread title. But did you really get the idea from the Rihanna song?
Hint: there's a reason Gisela wears her headband over her ears

No, I didn't But it does fit well.
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:29 PM   #50
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Hint: there's a reason Gisela wears her headband over her ears

No, I didn't But it does fit well.
Aha! So it's the ears. Before I read your post, I actually stared (like an idiot ) at the TV to check Julia's ears. I really am amazed at what you guys noticed. I never noticed it before. Actually, I'm still not sure now if it's really that big.
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:31 PM   #51
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Aha! So it's the ears. Before I read your post, I actually stared (like an idiot ) at the TV to check Julia's ears. I really am amazed at what you guys noticed. I never noticed it before. Actually, I'm still not sure now if it's really that big.
They aren't
Gisela's though

Dumbo
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:32 PM   #52
country flag peanuts

Quote:
They aren't
Gisela's though

Dumbo
Oh my goodness!
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #53
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Karla
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #54
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Karla
IKR.
Old May 4th, 2011, 04:24 PM   #55
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

linda did they use the killer pt for flavia's match?
they surely didn't for their first doubles match but now i've seen they're using it for sam/fran match
Old May 4th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #56
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

They did.
They've been using it all tournament, but the sb was a bit confused in the first match
Old May 4th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #57
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
They did.
They've been using it all tournament, but the sb was a bit confused in the first match
but stats were good
btw with kim's w/d now Flavia is seeded in Rome draw MEC plz
Old May 4th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #58
country flag peanuts

Quote:
but stats were good
btw with kim's w/d now Flavia is seeded in Rome draw MEC plz
An instant BYE.

Kim is really not going to play a clay court match for the rest of her career eh?
Old May 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #59
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

MEC should draw someone she can beat cause she has 70 points to defend
And no, I have no idea who that someone should be then

So it seems
Maybe I should loudly complain about it in Rosmalen? Every year when I'm there, I have to remember the Belgian players can actually understand what I say
Old May 4th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #60
country flag peanuts

Who did she beat to get that 70pts?
I can only think of BYE but it's not an option for her.

I actually want to encourage you to do that. Scream something like, "Kim pls. play on clay again!" But I don't want you to get you into trouble with her or the authorities who could understand you very well.
So it's like speaking in English to them but only better?
Closed Thread