Polish ES commentator... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 10:15 PM   #1
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Polish ES commentator...

...are all pathetic

But why?
Can't they find anyone decent to comment tennis-matches and other sports?

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 10:24 PM   #2
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Polish ES commentator...

You mean Lech Sidor?
Yeah, he's the most awful one. I think I am deeper in tennis than him.
He has no knowledge, his predictions are always bad...
And he just cannot STFU during the rally.

He used to be a proffesional player and now he's a coach. He coaches now Anna Hertel (the daughter of the owner of Legia Club - the one where WTA was held) if I'm not mistaken...

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 10:27 PM   #3
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite ones are combo: Katarzyna Strączy and Michał Lewandowski. They are the best while together (last time that was in Melbourne ). Kasia's mistakes are sometimes bad but lovely (mostly linguistic and not merithorical ).

I like also Tomasz Wiktorowski but he's very rarely.

Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 10:27 PM   #4
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

And she is a bagel girl, right?
He is really bad, that's why I switched to German ES, although is not in HD and there is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference between HD and not HD
Maybe someone from the forum can take his job over... would surely be better than him or the other clowns...

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 10:34 PM   #5
country flag TeamUla

I watched almost whole match Caro-Aga in English. I can't stand Sidor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
And she is a bagel girl, right?
Katarzyna was not a bagel girl in a pure definition. She made it to 43 ranking in ITF juniors (1995) and to WTA ranking 295 in 2002. She retired very early (her last match was against Jans in 2003).

The highlight of her career was the loss to Arantxa Parra Santonja in WTA Warsaw 6-4 3-6 6-7(11). Heartbreakin... In her career she beat players like Alberta Brianti, Edina Gallovits, Zuzana Kucova, Severine Beltrame, Maria-Jose Martinez Sanchez, Aleksandra Olsza, Camille Pin, Zuzana Ondraskova, Anastasia Rodionova, Kveta Hrdlickova (Peschke), Marie-Gaiane Mikaelian.

So definitely not a bagel girl.

Last edited by TeamUla : Apr 23rd, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 11:51 PM   #6
country flag gaja kesari

gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of

Rule number one for any tennis commentator should be: while the ball is in play, shut up (just save your pearls of wisdom for when the rally finishes )
Seriously, why not make your job easier and talk less? It's kind of obvious, but silence during play allows the viewer to concentrate on the match, which is surely why they want to watch it in the first place.
Yeah look out baby, I`m at high tide
gaja kesari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 09:35 AM   #7
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I think they are pretty good when you compare them to Polsat Sport commentators (during Wimbledon for example). Those are really AWFUL.
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 09:42 AM   #8
country flag TeamUla

Lorek, Nowak and Tomaszewscy ruleeeee

Old Apr 24th, 2011, 11:37 AM   #9
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

That's actually individual thing. Some like these commentators, some other. I find Sidor and Stopa (there's also one other, but don't know his name) as the best ones at ES. Of course they're not perfect like Stopa, who's changing his mind and creating new theories after every point. But they have enough knowledge and generally listening them doesn't hurt ears. If I compare them to some British or American ones I heard at live streams they are commentary gods. Like last time at British ES, their comments were almost like "oh, Aggie Radvanska won 4 titles, would you believe it... and even 1 in doubles with her sister Ursula" or "look, she was even top 10 player once". When I hear Domański, he's very close to his english colleagues, good talking, but ignorance at the highest level.

Generally all ES tennis commentators aren't that bad, comparing to other sports or other channels like PS. Tomaszewski "brothers" are epic fail.
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 11:11 PM   #10
country flag TeamUla

Gonna see and talk to Sidor tomorrow. He's gonna cheer for his student Anna Hertel in one of PZT tournament in "skrzaty" (12&U) category.