Shahar Peer new commercial - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2011, 05:33 PM   #1
country flag Bosco123

Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of
Shahar Peer new commercial

https://www.facebook.com/video/video...50254886675761

first big campaign for her in Israel, she looks good for her standards.
Bosco123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #2
country flag fawnrc

fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold fawnrc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shahar Peer new commercial

Nice, except why did "she" have to be the loser?
fawnrc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #3
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Already posted in both the off court topic: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...3#post19462383
And the players in bikini topic: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...5#post19462375
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 12:40 PM   #4
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawnrc View Post
Nice, except why did "she" have to be the loser?
The campaign is about how life "doesn't always go the way you plan" (but you can avoid surprises with this cellular company blah blah blah). so I guess they had to make her the loser of the match to demonstrate the point about life not going according to plan.
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #5
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

I'm glad she's making money off cellcom
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote