Bojana Jovanovski... - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:38 PM   #1681
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Aww she was crying after the match.
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #1682
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyajde! View Post
Aww she was crying after the match.
She'll toughen up with time.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #1683
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
She'll toughen up with time.
Jeca will give her a lesson or two. And she will become another ruthless Serbian Empress
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #1684
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
Jeca will give her a lesson or two. And she will become another ruthless Serbian Empress
After giving her advices on nose-jobs, and make-up, I'm sure she'll teach Bojana how to give those bitches deathglares in no time.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 10:17 PM   #1685

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

^ :rolf:
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 12:05 AM   #1686
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I'm very impressed by Bojana level of play till 6-4 *3-2 result today against elite claycourter Cibulkova. I don't think she collapsed because tiredness - she simple lose momentum and focus at that point and never comeback again, which is not surprise for unexperient 19yo players under big pressure. That first set is proof for me that no more fatigue problems generated by dumb schedule, which destroys her results last two months. Also this first set shows that Bojana at new Red Clay surface don't need too many times and matches for full transition of her big improvement on hardcourts, which is really good news.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 12:44 AM   #1687
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Jovanovski with the Ambassador of Japan

http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...&nav_id=507782

Source: B92, Tanjug

Japanese Ambassador to the Republic of Serbia Toshio Tsunozaki met in Belgrade with Serbian tennis player Bojana Jovanovski.

His Excellency Tsunozaki conveyed thanks on behalf of the Government and people of Japan to the extraordinary humanitarian gesture.

Jovanovski donated to victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the amount of $ 3,000, which she was awarded on 15 April in Bratislava by the International Tennis Federation, together with the necklace as a "Heart" award for commitment on the court and results in the Fed Cup tie against the Team of Canada.

Ambassador Tsunozaki congratulated for the recent victory of the Serbian national tennis team, and wished further successes to Serbian team in the Fed Cup.

Bojana Jovanovski’s donation will be passed to the Red Cross of Japan by the Embassy of Japan in the Republic of Serbia and is intended for those in greatest need.

(Google translator I corrected something but I'm too sleepy now to check all... )
Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 09:30 PM   #1688

^ Such a nice girl! Is she playing any tournaments next week?
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 09:48 PM   #1689
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyajde! View Post
^ Such a nice girl! Is she playing any tournaments next week?
Madrid, Rome, Strasbourg, Roland Garros...

I hope she started working on her physical performance. Otherwise she'll be able to beat only lower ranked players. She obviously can't play longer than two sets against higher ranked girls. Once she physically improves she'll become a real bitchslapper.
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #1690
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.serbiaopen.rs/news_more.p...id=702&jezik=2

Bojana received a diplomatic passport! Must be so much easier to travel with
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #1691
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 12:26 PM   #1692
country flag schorsch

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #1693
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

ana and bojana are so cute on that picture,especially ana
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 11:49 AM   #1694

Bojana will get a good rest before Madrid!
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 10:11 PM   #1695
country flag Snex

Two more...

With the award

With the Japanese Ambassador