** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 16th, 2011, 04:20 PM   #2266
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

I wonder at what place she is for service games won

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2011, 04:45 PM   #2267
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

She is really the best returner in 2011.

Masha tops the chart "POINTS WON RET 2ND SERVICE" with 61.3 and is second on "POINTS WON RET FIRST SERVICE" with 45.9; and she is third on break points converted with 57.1

Keep it up, gurl it would not be that bad to get into the TOP 10 of some serve stats as well
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #2268
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #2269
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:17 PM   #2270
country flag denny5576

Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #2271
country flag denny5576

Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:19 PM   #2272
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Niculescu only played 8 matches..she doesn't even count.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:31 PM   #2273
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

The Bahamas exo is today right?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #2274
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

ReturnGOAT! Yes, the exho is today. Not a sniff of photo. Sadz.
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:38 PM   #2275
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I expected more from the Bahamian (?) press.
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 03:10 AM   #2276
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

A question. Is She really using the Radical?
http://www.wtatennis.com/player/mari...a_2257889_9499
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Head...AD-HYTRMP.html
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 09:22 PM   #2277
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria Sharapova
Hello from clay court boot camp! I can almost slide (just joking!) my team and I are finishing up a tough 3 weeks of training before we head to Europe. Going a little early this year! Just starting to come down a little bit from an amazing birthday, I never wanted the day to end. Check out the latest evian ad, I was supposed to be in this, but we could not get my schedule to fit. I love these

evian baby inside - US version
bit.ly
Like it? Now you can be part of it on http://www.letsbabydance.evian.com/ 2 years after the roller babies, evian offers a new Live young experience: a film and an interactive music video.
3 minutes ago · 14258 · Like · · Share
From Fb

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 09:27 PM   #2278
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

"I can almost slide (Just joking)" .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 09:53 PM   #2279
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 04:55 AM   #2280
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

TennisReporters
Sharapova off to Madrid on Friday. Big 4 months coming up for the birthday girl
about 4 hours agovia web
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread