The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venus’ Video Vault - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:25 AM   #736
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venus’ Video Vault

Quote:
Originally Posted by vswfan View Post
Okay so after 9 days, these three matches won the vote.
I will do them soon

2002 Stanford F Venus vs Clijsters - 9
2006 Rome QF Venus vs Jankovic - 6
2010 Acapulco QF Venus vs Pous Tio - 6
Just finish uploading! Enjoy guys!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UOC4OLEI
vswfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 01:02 PM   #737
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that vswfan!
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #738
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vswfan View Post
Just finish uploading! Enjoy guys!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UOC4OLEI
Can sum1 utube it? Or the watchable megaupload?
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 05:58 PM   #739
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dama do Bling View Post
What's your profile on youtube Infinit?
Caloosavista2008... Infiniti was thrown to the wolves and I lost all my Vee matches
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 07:49 PM   #740
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

I took the risk

Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 08:21 PM   #741
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Lawsuit Raymond

VenusOnPluto has a bunch of Wimbledon matches including the one vs Martinez Sanchez which he/she has called VenusvMartinez or something which took me forever to find.
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 11:33 PM   #742
country flag mat2002

mat2002 is just really nice mat2002 is just really nice mat2002 is just really nice mat2002 is just really nice mat2002 is just really nice mat2002 is just really nice mat2002 is just really nice mat2002 is just really nice mat2002 is just really nice mat2002 is just really nice mat2002 is just really nice

Does anyone know where i can find the 2010 US Open SF with CBS commentary? Sorry, i know most of you probably never want to hear that match again
mat2002 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 11:34 AM   #743
country flag swim4life227

swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute

Hell fucking no! I might cry

Does anyone know if Davenport and Venus like each other? I get the impression based on TC commentary that Lindsay does but I can imagine she probably hates Venus for winning that epic

Are there highlights of Vee's 2007 Wimbledon matches with Morigami and/or Kudryavtseva? I love how she went from nearly losing in those matches and then proceeded to RAPE the rest of the field including Ivanovic and Sharapova
swim4life227 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 01:05 AM   #744
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim4life227 View Post
Hell fucking no! I might cry

Does anyone know if Davenport and Venus like each other? I get the impression based on TC commentary that Lindsay does but I can imagine she probably hates Venus for winning that epic

Are there highlights of Vee's 2007 Wimbledon matches with Morigami and/or Kudryavtseva? I love how she went from nearly losing in those matches and then proceeded to RAPE the rest of the field including Ivanovic and Sharapova
Lindsay has always said that she had more of a friendship with Serena, but her and Vee were cordial. A lot of controversy was made after Vee's celebration after winning Wimbledon in 05', saying that she shouldn't have been jumping for joy and such right in front of Lindsay, but Lindsay admitted herself it didn't bother her much. They had a lovely exchange too after Vee beat Vinci in the second round of the SEO last year during the on-court interview. They have a lot of respect for each other, and it really seems she is one of the few commentators left out there who has faith in her.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 09:46 AM   #745
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

^Also during Miami last year, after I think the Hantuchova match, there was an on court interview and Lindsay was in studio and she was interviewing Venus after the match. They were so nice to each other and they joked about the number of times they played and Venus even said she missed having Lindsay on tour
Maddox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 04:43 PM   #746
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Yes they really respect each other, which is so nice to see.

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 04:45 PM   #747
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute

Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #748
country flag MajesticVenus
Ebony Queen

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneru View Post
Now THIS is being very real.

Loved that speech, particularly when she said that she saw who was on her side even on the bad times. She is damn right that she knew she had it in herself. I don't care if we have to wait another month, once she is fully healthy again, she will be back and win another slam.
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 11:30 PM   #749
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I LOVE THAT VIDEO! I couldn't find it for awhile since I think it got taken off the internet.
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(7): Sofia TOC 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 11:35 PM   #750
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

The point starting at 4:05 makes me tear up every time I watch it.
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(7): Sofia TOC 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote