Tell us about the big matches coming up - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 08:37 AM   #76
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tell us about the big matches coming up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
I'm sure you would have had a great undergrad experience at Stanford as well, but I understand what you are saying about the things that are specific to Duke. Based on what you just said and your twitter bio (I'm a creep), it's true Stanford would not have the same prominence of cultural subsets you enjoy.

Oh P.S. speaking of revenue sports, how was Duke's football team this year? How was Stanford's?
Ah, but note that I said championships on purpose! Stanford occasionally has excellent teams in both basketball and football, but they have yet to win national championships in either (to my knowledge). Lol about my twitter bio. Duke is the lone refuge among the top schools for my kind. And yes, I would have had a great experience too. It's hard to have a bad experience with a school like Stanford and weather like Northern California's.
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #77
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Big match for positions #1 and #2 in todays Stanford v. Washington Match
expect to see
Barte vs. Dy
Burdette vs. Chan
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 10:19 PM   #78
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

BIG MATCH, DUKE AT UM, Apr 15th !!

THE MATCH TO WATCH;

Of course singles #1,

8th ranked Eichkorn vs 45th ranked Fahoum!!

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #79
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Big Match
UC Davis v. Long Beach State
April 15th,
2 pm at Davis.

Final
Long Beach State 6, UC Davis 1 (F)
Congratulations to Long Beach State

Last edited by 2nd_serve : Apr 16th, 2011 at 01:17 AM.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #80
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

#63 Dartmouth (5-0) will play at #36 Yale (4-1) for the Ivy League title.

Most of the NCAA bubble teams are rooting for Yale to get the Ivy League auto bid and not take up an at-large.

Dartmouth may end up alone or tied for Ivy League champs but they would have finished 6th or 7th in the Big West behind UCI and ahead of CSUN.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote