Early Entries - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 05:57 PM   #76
country flag quickfound

quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of
Re: Early Entries

30 minutes ago at Twitter:

A_Pivovarova Anastasia Pivovarova
On my way to Fes,Morocco!Was so sad to see my doggy Shilla whining and pulling a sleve of my jacket!she didn't want me to leave

tennis.quickfound.net With 168 players' Twitter feed! Weekly tourney pages
results with players' ranks, photos & quotes, venue maps, weather, time, tourney links...
WTA Wallpaper | quickfoundnet at Twitter | YouTube channel
quickfound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:16 AM   #77
country flag mirzafanindia

mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniapower View Post
6 out
but is she gonna play here?
mirzafanindia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #78
country flag MarryKC

MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all

when's Q-draw?

Kai-Chen's Official Website
MarryKC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #79
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

wanna know too also for stuttgart
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #80
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

The Q-Draws are done soon, but when we get to see them are the big Q.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:20 PM   #81
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Q draw gonna be done after Casablanca semis are done I think.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:48 PM   #82
country flag pulpfiction

pulpfiction is just really nice pulpfiction is just really nice pulpfiction is just really nice pulpfiction is just really nice pulpfiction is just really nice pulpfiction is just really nice pulpfiction is just really nice pulpfiction is just really nice pulpfiction is just really nice pulpfiction is just really nice pulpfiction is just really nice

is Koehler here?
pulpfiction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 05:13 PM   #83
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

is Mirza here? Vesnina is here too... so... 3rd title for them as a team???
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #84
country flag quickfound

quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitasss_vlc View Post
is Mirza here? Vesnina is here too... so... 3rd title for them as a team???
Although Elena was on the original entry list, she is withdrawing. She said last Sunday she wasn't going to touch a racquet for a week. Sania said today she just resumed practicing (Sania is in Dubai). 4 hours ago, Elena tweeted:

EVesnina001 Elena Vesnina
In the airport,going home to Sochi!So exciting!Spend 3days in Moscow,met with Fed cup team,saw girls and our captain!Go Russia!

tennis.quickfound.net With 168 players' Twitter feed! Weekly tourney pages
results with players' ranks, photos & quotes, venue maps, weather, time, tourney links...
WTA Wallpaper | quickfoundnet at Twitter | YouTube channel
quickfound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #85
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfound View Post
Although Elena was on the original entry list, she is withdrawing. She said last Sunday she wasn't going to touch a racquet for a week. Sania said today she just resumed practicing (Sania is in Dubai). 4 hours ago, Elena tweeted:

EVesnina001 Elena Vesnina
In the airport,going home to Sochi!So exciting!Spend 3days in Moscow,met with Fed cup team,saw girls and our captain!Go Russia!
thanks!!
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 07:30 PM   #86
country flag MikBs

MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute

who are the first 8 players of the tournament?
MikBs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:45 AM   #87
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Safina hasn't pulled out?

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 11:42 AM   #88
country flag Tennis Observer

Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of

Grand Prix De SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryem Main Draw Entry List

Main Draw
  1. [1, WC]Aravane Rezai (FRA, # 24)
  2. [2]Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)
  3. [3]Lourdes Dominguez Lino (ESP)
  4. [4]Greta Arn (HUN)
  5. [5]Angelique Kerber (GER)
    [6]Jelena Dokic (AUS)
  6. [7]Simona Halep (ROU)
  7. [8]Alize Cornet (FRA, # 67)
  8. Polona Hercog (SLO, # 68)
    Mathilde Johansson (FRA) pulled out
  9. Dinara Safina (RUS)
  10. Chanelle Scheepers (RSA)
  11. Alla Kudryavtseva (RUS)
  12. Melanie Oudin (USA)
  13. Laura Pous-Tio (ESP)
  14. Ksenia Pervak (RUS)
  15. Renata Voracova (CZE)
  16. Andrea Hlavackova (CZE)
  17. Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT)
  18. Alberta Brianti (ITA)
  19. Anastasiya Yakimova (BLR)
  20. Arantxa Rus (NED)
  21. [Q]Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU)
  22. Kirsten Flipkens (BEL)
  23. Jill Craybas (USA)
  24. Anastasia Pivovarova (RUS)
  25. Misaki Doi (JPN)
  26. Nina Bratchikova (RUS, # 132)
  27. [Q]Urszula Radwanska (POL)
  28. [Q]Silvia Soler-Espinosa (ESP)
  29. [LL]Eleni Daniilidou (GRE)
  30. [Q]Krystina Plistkova (CZE)
  31. [WC]Fatima Zahrae El Allami (MAR)
  32. [WC]Nadia Lalami (MAR)

From those mentioned within this thread, Sandra Errani, Agnes Szavay, Elena Vesnina, Arantxa Parra Santonja & Anabel Medina Garrigues withdrawn.

Last edited by Tennis Observer : Apr 19th, 2011 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Anastasia Pivovarova instead of Mathilde Johansson in.
Tennis Observer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 01:06 PM   #89
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

4th seed

I hope Greta can somehow fulfill that seeding and her knee is ok again.

And as for Safina in the draw: GO AWAY!

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #90
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

Finally we have the entry list.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote