Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:46 PM   #2326
country flag blueskye

blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
There will be many awkward moments during this Fed Cup tie
Haha, you are so right I hope that they can put aside whatever personal issues they have though, and just move on. I can't see how they can go far without a real team spirit..
And your eyes are kind
Your eyes are kind
And your eyes are kind
blueskye is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #2327
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #2328
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #2329
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana managed to get even prettier. Now to translate the amazingness to court and kick Dani's ass.
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #2330
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There will be many awkward moments during this Fed Cup tie
It's weird looking back at the old Fed Cup ties and seeing that even though they were supposed to hate each other, they actually seemed to get on pretty well, hugging, cheering each other, laughing and enjoying playing for their country together. Now it's definitely awkward, and you have to think that all those people between them isn't just a coincidence. But hopefully by spending the next few days together they will slowly be able to get over that drama.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #2331
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
It's weird looking back at the old Fed Cup ties and seeing that even though they were supposed to hate each other, they actually seemed to get on pretty well, hugging, cheering each other, laughing and enjoying playing for their country together. Now it's definitely awkward, and you have to think that all those people between them isn't just a coincidence. But hopefully by spending the next few days together they will slowly be able to get over that drama.
i hope not. that would mean jj can actually can win something semi-important and i don't think she deserves it.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #2332
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Semi-important
I don`t think i`m that grumpy person but i think for Ana it would be stupid to even consider having better relationship with JJ after everything that has happened

It won`t affect FC simply bc they need a solid third player in order to have a chance to achieve something big .And they don`t have that player imo
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 07:16 PM   #2333
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Semi-important
I don`t think i`m that grumpy person but i think for Ana it would be stupid to even consider having better relationship with JJ after everything that has happened

It won`t affect FC simply bc they need a solid third player in order to have a chance to achieve something big .And they don`t have that player imo
ana having a better relationship with jj would be unnacceptable. jj needs it more if she wants to make history for serbia, at least. so she should shove that fist up her
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 07:20 PM   #2334
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
ana having a better relationship with jj would be unnacceptable. jj needs it more if she wants to make history for serbia, at least. so she should shove that fist up her

Imagine if we had to listen all those winning stories along with all those dying stories
No, thank you very much
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 07:30 PM   #2335
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post

I can't

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #2336
country flag jelenacg

So skinny ,eat something

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #2337
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Snex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #2338
country flag gaviotabr

I don't think Ana looks that thin.. I think she actually looks a bit bigger than at the beginning of the year, in a good way.

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #2339
country flag gaviotabr

And.. it seems Ana has ditched the adizeros for good. She is once again wearing barricades.

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 09:29 PM   #2340
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

I think she looks awesome. Not in a way most people mean it, but athletically. I agree she doesn't look too skinny to me. Look at Novak, he's also skinny, in the sense he almost has no fat only muscles. I want Ana to be like that too. Actually not really, I just want her to win GS titles, and as far as I am concerned she can look like Kleybanova or Serena if she can achieve it.
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread