Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #2311
country flag blueskye

blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Nice! Can you post scans if you get the magazine?
There is a bigger picture of the magazine cover on Ana´s official website
And your eyes are kind
Your eyes are kind
And your eyes are kind
blueskye is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #2312
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskye View Post
There is a bigger picture of the magazine cover on Ana´s official website
Yeah.. I'm hoping someone can post the scans of the article though.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #2313
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Pics by John Russo:

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #2314
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

GORGEOUS!!! OMG! Is that still from the Mexican mag? It looks like it from the terrain and outfits...
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #2315
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
GORGEOUS!!! OMG! Is that still from the Mexican mag? It looks like it from the terrain and outfits...
Maybe.. I got it from the photographer's web.

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:15 PM   #2316
country flag Balltossovic
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Pocahontasovic

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:17 PM   #2317
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

Ha, another Pocahontas. This one I

Wish I were waiting in the back of the van, btw.

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #2318
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennislover23 View Post
Pocahontasovic

I really like the first picture
Gipsy style ,i guess
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #2319
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
It seems Ana is on the cover of mexican fashion magazine Vanidades:

Could only find this very little pic:

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM   #2320
country flag gaviotabr

Fed Cup:

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:46 PM   #2321
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

One big happy family
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:54 PM   #2322
country flag MiLaN_89

MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold

JELENA DOKIC FAN

Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic
MiLaN_89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:58 PM   #2323
country flag gaviotabr

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #2324
country flag jelenacg

There will be many awkward moments during this Fed Cup tie
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #2325
country flag gaviotabr

Closed Thread