Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 08:10 PM   #481
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
WTF, is the Wimbledon dress really named Double Fault Lawn Dress?
LMAO....this made me laugh...
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 11:13 PM   #482
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Clay Season:

Old Apr 7th, 2011, 07:49 PM   #483
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Clay Season:

She got the ugly yellow top and her minions got the amazing Miami blue top
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #484
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

I like it. She looks good in yellow.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 08:18 PM   #485
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

IMO the top looks prettier in yellow than in blue.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #486
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

I like the blue more, tbh. If the yellow was a bright yellow like she wore during the Nike exo, it would be sooooooooooooooo much better, imo.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #487
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Clay Season:

Think this is skirt she'll be wearing with it.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 10:00 PM   #488
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

It looks very... Azarenka.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 05:39 AM   #489
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

a love yellow+black combinations
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 06:13 AM   #490
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

the skirt looks goodbut not the top.its so simple and common.
i also love whats she's goin to wear in RG..man the details of the skirt and light yellow color of the outfit makes it look so good

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 06:54 AM   #491
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Skirt really looks great
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #492
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
a love yellow+black combinations
blackandyellowblackandyellowblackandyellowblackand yellow

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 08:39 AM   #493
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post

greenandyellowgreenandyellowgreenandyellowgreenand yellow

statandmelostatandmelostatandmelostatandmelo
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:01 AM   #494
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
purpleandgoldpurpleandgold
Quote:
greenandyellowgreenandyellowgreenandyellowgreenand yellow
blueandredblueandred

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:53 AM   #495
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimgurl View Post
purpleandgoldpurpleandgold

blueandredblueandred

Blackandblackblackandblack.
Somethingnews
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote