** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 147 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:03 PM   #2191
country flag Feyd

Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolshivank View Post
Really?
Who said the infamous cow on ice statement then?

Hope Maria shows her 'love' of clay at Stuttgart.
We all want her to play there,but it hardly possible.I wonder if Maria even knows there is a tournament called Stuttgart in the tour calendar.
Our girl can't just wait to show her dropshots on clay to her fans.
Feyd is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:17 PM   #2192
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

cant wait for her next doodle
atominside is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:22 PM   #2193
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

She really needs to play in Germany. Not another early loss in Madrid please.
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 05:14 PM   #2194
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Please Maria, make my wish come true and play Stuttgart
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:00 PM   #2195
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

And there's no wind in Stuttgart
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:37 PM   #2196
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

And fast clay.
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 09:27 PM   #2197
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianboy View Post
do u guys know what her next tourny will be? if it's madrid, is it possible that she will ask for a WC for stuttgart?
I wish there was a thread more precisely dedicated to answering that recurring question. It would be dormant when she plays a tournament, but as soon as she wins, or is eliminated, I wish there was a handy place to go, to find out basic information like this--I hope this is correct:

Stuttgart, April 17?--maybe.
Madrid, April 30--almost for sure.

I know I need to plan on not seeing her play for at least two weeks. There should be photos of something going on, around her birthday.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 09:51 PM   #2198
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

More training with Tom Hogstedt may not be a bad thing. I'm very impressed with Maria's improvements from Fed Cup to Indian Wells and Sony Ericsson.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:11 PM   #2199
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Can't wait for the clay season to start
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:34 PM   #2200
country flag Lucas_Arg

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I wish there was a thread more precisely dedicated to answering that recurring question. It would be dormant when she plays a tournament, but as soon as she wins, or is eliminated, I wish there was a handy place to go, to find out basic information like this--I hope this is correct:

Stuttgart, April 17?--maybe.
Madrid, April 30--almost for sure.

I know I need to plan on not seeing her play for at least two weeks. There should be photos of something going on, around her birthday.
She will play Madrid and Rome back to back but I hope for Stuttgart (is only our hope, I don't know if Maria has even thought about that) too.
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:50 PM   #2201
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

What about Amelia Island? When is that? She can do defend her 2008 title there.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #2202
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Amelia Island turned into Ponte Vedra Beach, which got canned this year.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #2203
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Maria will play Madrid and Rome.
No other tournaments are considered till RG.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:59 PM   #2204
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Well we have confirmation now, guess we'll have to miss her for a month or so.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #2205
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Amelia Island turned into Ponte Vedra Beach, which got canned this year.
Where have I been?
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread