Vero Cepede Royg - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #91
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vero Cepede Royg- Paraguayan Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
Probably she just means it's a good goal to aim for, she obviously loves to represent her country and thrives in that situation. I wonder if they would give a WC to a Paraguayan? If she can crack the top 200 at least this year, she'd have another best part of a year to crack the top 100 after that, it's possible!
ahhh...How beatiful is to dream it would be really nice if they could give a WC to a southamerican, but before her there´s MDM, Bianca and MFAT. All in with the same right of getting one.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #92
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she'll make it to London 2012, but she's young, so she can focus on Río 2016, close to her home.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 10:24 PM   #93
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Vero is in the semi of the 25k in Baires. Question: Who was the last paraguayan besides RoRo that reached a semi on a challanger? Was it Larissa Schaerer?
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 01:29 AM   #94
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tenisse View Post
Vero is in the semi of the 25k in Baires. Question: Who was the last paraguayan besides RoRo that reached a semi on a challanger? Was it Larissa Schaerer?
Good question!

I forgot she was playing this week until i looked at todays ITF results . She plays Patricia Mayr in the semis... GL!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 02:12 AM   #95
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Good question!

I forgot she was playing this week until i looked at todays ITF results . She plays Patricia Mayr in the semis... GL!
I think she will play Flor in the semis, not Mayr.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 02:41 AM   #96

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think she will play Flor in the semis, not Mayr.
Ooops, thanks for the correct information!
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 05:52 PM   #97
country flag Le Tenisse

Vero lost in the semis 62 61. After the three and half hours match with Paula, it was clear that she was a little exhausted. Here´s an interview of the guys of BAtennis with her after the QF match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3dlZ...layer_embedded
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 11:44 PM   #98

Vero Still a great week I wonder if Ben knows how well seh did this week .

Thanks for posting the interview. She seems like a happy person Could someone please translate to me in english what was said
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 02:28 AM   #99
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:

Thanks for posting the interview. She seems like a happy person Could someone please translate to me in english what was said
The guy who was doing the interview opened with a joke: he said "Vero we can´t stand you" (as Vero eliminated two local girls) and she then laughed at it and said "Oh, I know you don´t".
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 04:40 AM   #100

Quote:
The guy who was doing the interview opened with a joke: he said "Vero we can´t stand you" (as Vero eliminated two local girls) and she then laughed at it and said "Oh, I know you don´t".

^^ Thanks
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 04:31 AM   #101
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I was following her results. It was my birthday weekend so I was in Barcelona for a while. Vero wished me happy birthday which was nice

Great week of tennis for her! Seems like a breakthrough to the next level. New career high rank of around 360. She should start playing the bigger challengers now and maybe make a tour through another continent through the summer.

Big win over Ormaechea! And Ana Clara Duarte. She should feel very good after this week! The only downer is her amazing 20+ doubles winning streak came to an end, but it had to happen sometime! Nice interviews of her too, she seems comfortable with the camera.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 05:39 AM   #102

^^ It's good to hear that you were following the results .

Btw, Happy (belated) Birthday!!
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:55 PM   #103
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Belated thanks, Heath! Hope you're doing well.

Vero won her second satellite this week in Encarnacion, Paraguay, both singles and doubles very easily.

1 Cepede Royg (1) - Daniela Vidal 6-1 6-3
2 Cepede Royg (1) - Melina Ferrero 6-2 6-0
QF Cepede Royg (1) - Jordana Lujan(8) 6-0 6-1
SF Cepede Royg (1) - Daniela Degano 6-1 6-1
F Cepede Royg (1) - Ornella Caron 6-2 6-2

That brings her rank into the top 320. She hasn't lost before the Semifinals in a tournament all year, so she's well and truly ready to compete with the top 250. Next she'll play $25K Itaparica, Brasil in two weeks. After that will be really interesting, she'll have to travel hopefully to Europe or the US to play some bigger challengers!
Old May 23rd, 2011, 05:04 AM   #104
country flag Le Tenisse

Awesome chance for VCR to get big points on this week 25K in Brazil. Without Pau, Mery and Flor, no tough european like other times, and no juniors as a thread, this is as good as it geets as a pre-season for an european tour in mind. Hopefully, she will join Moni and Pau for some challengers there (and maybe some WTA qualies). If not, there are still two more 25Ks in Southamerica. GL, Vero!
Old May 26th, 2011, 10:21 PM   #105
country flag Hayato

She made the Quarterfinals which will move her close to the top 300. She told me that she'll play in Europe after this, so have to keep a look out for her name in the entry lists!