Tennis DVDs - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 04:40 PM   #61
country flag nikc

nikc is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tennis DVDs

Here the link of a site for ordering DVD where there are both matches

http://peppeonthenet.brinkster.net/

Gisella Dulko
- Ana Ivanovic -Yanina Wickmayer
Elena Dementieva - Caroline Wozniacki
nikc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2010, 01:18 PM   #62
country flag pete27

pete27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking for Roland Garros 1993 bewteen champion and bruguera also RG 90 noah vs clavet ?
pete27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 07:47 AM   #63
country flag Tomkina

Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light Tomkina is a glorious beacon of light

is the website owner still alive and kicking?
emailed a week ago but haven't got a reply yet...

i'm talking about http://tennisondvd.bravehost.com/index.html

thanks and love to hear you soon!
Tomkina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #64
country flag atltennisfactory
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

atltennisfactory is just really nice atltennisfactory is just really nice atltennisfactory is just really nice atltennisfactory is just really nice atltennisfactory is just really nice atltennisfactory is just really nice atltennisfactory is just really nice atltennisfactory is just really nice atltennisfactory is just really nice atltennisfactory is just really nice atltennisfactory is just really nice

very cool site
atltennisfactory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 11:42 AM   #65
country flag LethalLindsay

LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all

She moved her site to I would still go with Drew for a lot of matches dirt cheap.........I just discovered she moved her website to http://tennisondvd.biz/index.html.........it seems it hasn't been updated in a while so I might email her to see what is going on!..........but hasnt been updated in a while........I may email her to check whats happening!

"..........AND THAT'S, KICKIN' YOUR ASS........."

MOLI, MOLI, MOLI......OI OI OI !!!!
LethalLindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 10:06 PM   #66
country flag ahsatt3

ahsatt3 is an unknown quantity at this point

www.alluc.org, has a comprehensive list of sporting events that you can watch for free online. Although, the videos are not live streaming events, you can peruse specific matches as well search for the sport you want to watch by genre (i.e. Tennis.)

Along, the same topic, I have a more broad question that I would like to ask in relation to Tennis and Hollywood. Does anyone recommend any good films that have a Tennis-related theme? I know that one of the most note-worthy films that attempts to portray the world of Tennis is Woody Allen's "Match-Point." However, this film reaffirms the stereotype that the game of Tennis is limited to the upper crest of society. For those that have seen the film, do you believe this is an inaccurate portrayal of the sport?

The main charter in the film is a tenacious player who seems to get anything he wants through hard-work and determination. He says the quote "There are moments in a match, when a ball hits the top of the net, and in a split second it can go forward or fall back, with a little luck it goes forward and you win." He then proceeds to discuss the nature of luck versus free-will, hard-work and skill. Do you think the film correctly uses Tennis as an allegory for life, and do you believe more skill or luck is involved in a game?
ahsatt3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 12:36 PM   #67
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisteca1975 View Post
Hi to all!!
I'm italian tennis matches collectors!!
I have available more than 6000 rare tennis matches from 1952 to now with very low prices and discounts.
I'm available also for trade (70's-80's matches)
For my new and updated list contact me to: tennisteca@yahoo.it
Thanx!!
I bought 8 matches from this person last week. Before I paid, I asked many many times about the matches because I wanted to know the details and I don't want to buy things I don't need.
After checking everything I paid him €61 and got the package this week.

When I tried to read those DVDs on my computer, it shows nothing. I even need to convert the to normal video format to play. And after converting, I found he gave me wrong information of 2 matches...
No ceremony he promised and not complete. The sound is bad, and the picture quality is bad as well.

I asked him to return my €16 for the 2 matches but he refused. He told me he doesn't care because he is just a collector and not a seller.

I highly hope you guys don't contact him or buy anything from him. I promise you will disappoint yourself if you really do so.
vswfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 01:10 AM   #68
country flag chirag sharma

chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vswfan View Post
I bought 8 matches from this person last week. Before I paid, I asked many many times about the matches because I wanted to know the details and I don't want to buy things I don't need.
After checking everything I paid him €61 and got the package this week.

When I tried to read those DVDs on my computer, it shows nothing. I even need to convert the to normal video format to play. And after converting, I found he gave me wrong information of 2 matches...
No ceremony he promised and not complete. The sound is bad, and the picture quality is bad as well.

I asked him to return my €16 for the 2 matches but he refused. He told me he doesn't care because he is just a collector and not a seller.

I highly hope you guys don't contact him or buy anything from him. I promise you will disappoint yourself if you really do so.
He is a pure cheat,I know i have experienced that also,Jimmy my sympathy is with you
Please anybody remove his account
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 03:35 AM   #69
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

Guys I have lots of macthes from 2003-2006 id be more then happy to upload FREE OF CHARGE!
Jankarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 05:06 AM   #70
country flag chirag sharma

chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankarenka View Post
Guys I have lots of macthes from 2003-2006 id be more then happy to upload FREE OF CHARGE!
thanx
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:26 PM   #71
country flag jezhead

jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light

anyone can recommend who would have newest/latest matches available? I just got 2 yesterday from Miami QF as newest
jezhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:40 PM   #72
country flag pete27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezhead View Post
anyone can recommend who would have newest/latest matches available? I just got 2 yesterday from Miami QF as newest
have a look there http://www.tennislifedvd.org
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:51 PM   #73
country flag jezhead

jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete27 View Post
I did but last it has is matches from a few days ago, nothing from yesterday And for those prices you'd figure
jezhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:57 PM   #74
country flag pete27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezhead View Post
I did but last it has is matches from a few days ago, nothing from yesterday And for those prices you'd figure

The 2 last 1/4 are there..